Servers Operations Engineer - Hybrid
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
- Good knowledge and experience in troubleshooting Data Network, Server Windows OS, Linux Server OS.
- Medium knowledge of Active Directory.
- ITIL Basic.
- Service Now knowledge or other ticketing tools.
- Service centric thinking and mindset, being able to identify, understand and corelate Infrastructure related incidents and requests.
- Understanding of digital infrastructure service technologies, also including cloud and on-premise solutions.
Currently the department policy is 4 days/week on-site and 1 day/week from home.
What you’ll do:
- Maintains and operates IT Infrastructure components, acts according to the established ITIL processes and develops improvements for ITIL processes listed below: Incident Management, Service Request Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Event Management, Knowledge Management, Vulnerability and Patch Management, Application Management for applications supported in his area.
- Operational activities of: Incident Management, Service Request Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Event Management, Knowledge Management, Vulnerability and Patch Management.
- Contributes input for decision making by others in regards to development, implementation, documentation, testing and deployment of IT infrastructure solutions and services.
- Decides on operational solutions under limited supervision and performs changes and improvements of IT infrastructure solutions and services including documentation and testing.
- Prepares for each system in his/her area of responsibility a proper documentation of the system implementation, runs maintenance and updates documentation as required.
- Correctly applies the specific regulations and of the legislation in force.
- Supports the IT Designer/Architect in the design of the required technology.
- Acts as beneficiary including definition of requirements and scope of work when solutions and services are procured, defining the documentation and details needed to provide services out of Global IT Operations team.
- Support the internal activities for regular maintenance of IT Infrastructure procedures, training materials and processes description.
- Supports the development of processes, work procedures, and solutions to optimize department activity.