This position represents a great opportunity to get introduced to the highly competitive North American online marketing industry, or to advance your knowledge of it. Our dynamic marketing team in Cluj-Napoca, already counting over 35 people, is looking for a SEO Specialist for one of Yardi Systems’ brands. Our real estate portals are helping people across the US and Canada with finding a home for sale or for rent. These websites have over 40 million page views per month, an inventory of over 2 million houses listed and frequent mentions in some of the most trafficked websites on the web such as Huffington Post, Business Insider or AOL.com.
Desired skills and experience:
• At least 2 years of experience working in an online marketing field;
• Superior command of both written and spoken English;
• Proven SEO experience;
• Familiar with inbound marketing principles and link building best practices;
• In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, GWT, Web Trends);
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM.
It is considered a plus:
• Proven SEM experience managing PPC campaigns across Google, Yahoo and Bing;
• Proven conversion optimization experience.
• Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords;
• Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization;
• Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming;
• Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing;
• Develop and implement link building strategy;
• Reach out to industry & location-relevant websites, blogs, publications to set up partnerships;
• Help coordinate content creation and provide feedback for submitted content;
• Stay up to date with online marketing advances and identify new opportunities.
This position is available at our Cluj Napoca Office and relocation would be necessary.
We are a results-focused company. We reward innovation, creativity and team work. That means we care more about getting the job done correctly and less about suit-and-tie office attire or if you're running five minutes late. Our clothes are casual and relaxed, and our work ethic is highly professional. We foster a social atmosphere and want you to collaborate and help out other members of the team. Most importantly, we expect you to show up to work each day with energy and curiosity.
We’ve brought together over 800 people - in Cluj alone - that work great together, come up with awesome ideas, and are constantly improving both the products and their own knowledge base. To make sure that our colleagues are relaxed and happy, we provide private health insurance, flexible working hours, great salaries, training opportunities, and a series of additional benefits – including parking and public transportation discounts. Plus, you get to work in one of the newest business centers in Cluj-Napoca, The Office
At Yardi Romania, we build products that make life easier for millions of people, helping them find their dream homes, sell or administer their properties, manage tenant relationships, and make savvy investments.
We're part of Yardi Systems, Inc., an American company founded in 1984 that has grown to become the leading provider of software solutions for the real estate industry, employing over 5000+ people worldwide. Our development center in Cluj is the third largest Yardi office in the world, counting over 800 employees.
Our success belongs to our employees, who make Yardi Romania an amazing place to work and grow.