The ideal candidate will have similar experience as an SEO Account Manager or at least 2 years of experience as Senior SEO Executive.
As the SEO Account Manager, you will report to the SEO Director and will be responsible for delivering and overseeing best-practice SEO solutions for international clients.
As an SEO Account Manager you will have the knowledge and experience of the following:
- Excellent understanding of industry-standard SEO tools including Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google Data Studio and Screaming Frog.
- Great Tech SEO understanding
- Basic HTML knowledge
- Good Account Management experience in SEO
- Strong client relationship-building experience
- Excellent presentation skills
- Able to write persuasive business documents including new business proposals and campaign summaries
- Ability to juggle a number of tasks at once
- Deliver and overseeing high-quality work
- Ability to work within a team and to manage and mentor the junior members
- You will manage a portfolio of clients’ SEO activities and strategies
- Ensure deliveries are on time and at a high-quality standard
- Supervising Keyword research, SEO analysis and strategy
- Supervising Tech SEO work
- Lead weekly/monthly calls with the clients
- You will be responsible for the overall project plans
- You will work closely with the SEO Director for the costs/margins of the SEO projects
- You Need to
- Be passionate about digital marketing
- Be organised, determined and persistent
- Be self-driven & results-oriented, with a positive outlook
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be a natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance
- Be credible and comfortable in dealing with business owners
- Have a strong customer service ethos and the ability to build lasting relationships
- Have meticulous attention to detail with a very analytical mindset
- Experience and knowledge of Excel are essential
Welocalize, Inc., founded in 1997, offers innovative language services to help global brands reach audiences around the world in more than 175- one hundred seventy-five languages. We provide translation and localization services, talent management, language tools, automation and technology, quality and program management. With more than 1,000 full-time employees worldwide, Welocalize maintains offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, Ireland, Spain, Italy, Romania, Poland, Hungary, Japan and China.
This role will be part of Adapt – a Welocalize company – a digital performance marketing agency with services across Paid Search, Programmatic, Paid Social, SEO, Content Marketing, Conversion Optimization, and Web Analytics. We help brands grow faster at home and abroad in over 250 languages.
We have an international presence & offices in London and the South West and we are getting busier every month with new business and fantastic client retention. Adapt has recently launched a new brand, website, and proposition, making this an exciting opportunity to join a growing and ambitious digital marketing agency, helping to define a new direction for its in-house marketing initiatives.