This job ad is closed or has expired and is no longer open for applications.
- Computer Science degree (or equivalent) from a top university
- Experience with designing and implementing desktop applications with interactive graphical user interfaces and algorithmic content
- At least five years of development experience using C#
- Experience with formal development methodologies, processes or frameworks such as SCRUM, CMMI, Agile, and MSF
- Experience with structured software development environments including source control, issue tracking, regression and unit testing environments
- Strong problem solving skills, passion for innovation and a drive for results
- Effective collaborations skills to work with other developers, product managers and customers
- Excellent communications skills (all communications are in English)
- An eye for details
Nice to have
- Experience with Microsoft Team Foundation Server 2012+.
- Experience with Team Build concepts
- Experience with WinForms and DevExpress, DevComponents
- Experience with Open Inventor 3D visualization software
- Experience with UML, Design patterns and test driven development
- Industry certifications – e.g. MCTS, MCSD, etc.
- Familiarity with commercial Geoscience and Petrophysical software would be advantageous e.g. from Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, Halliburton, Paradigm, OpenSpirit
- Work in a development team to design and implement R&D tools based on the requirements that complement industry and in-house software tools.
- Provide leadership to team members and engage in problem decomposition, software architecture, interface design and clean, efficient, re-usable code implementation.
- Engage with domain experts to understand their ideas, algorithms and workflows and translate those into software requirements.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure that the complete and integrated solution is properly configured, tested, delivered, maintained and supported.
- Professional working environment
- Top Industry
- Professional training in Netherland
- Very competitive salary
- Car and other benefits
Compania SIMCO International SRL a fost infiintata in anul 1994 si proiecteaza/dezvolta aplicatii software industrial (Petrol si Gaze) pentru partener companie multinationala SUA si Olanda. Incepand cu anul 2010 s-a deschis un punct de lucru in orasul Ploiesti iar din anul 2014 functioneaza si un punct de lucru in orasul Bucuresti.
SIMCO International SRL anunta cu mandrie ca are contracte de parteneriat exclusiv cu companii private Internationale cu o buna reputatie ce NU sunt implicate in acte de coruptie.