- Good command of English - min 3 years
- Client oriented attitude
- Analytical mind
- Good communications skills
- Web Servers administration (IIS preferred)
- Good knowledge of OOP language (OOA/D knowledge is an advantage)
- Relational Database Management Systems experience (i.e. MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Perform analysis of the data flow / new features / functionality investigations, in connection to the business requirements.
- Development of WEB applications;
- Involvement in analysis process and in the creation of analysis documents;
- Documentation of the developed products according with the company standards;
- Collaborate with Testing Department;
- Collaborate with Implementation/Consultancy Department;
Mediatel Data Company, established in 1996, has demonstrated a commitment to developing powerful solutions across a variety of business environments, always looking for a successful long term business-to-business relationship.
Our modular, component-building applications based on the state-of-the-art infrastructure, supporting all industry leading standards, represents a significant advancement in contact center services.
IP enabled platform allows call center agents located anywhere, to interact with voice or internet callers – regardless if the origin is a PSTN or IP network. This unified architecture provides a complete contact center solution.
Using the Mediatel Data custom products companies can move quickly to benefit from up-to-date innovative business communications solutions that meet the evolving demands of the current, challenging, market needs.
Supporting the customers on 4 continents before, along and after the sale, Mediatel Data focuses on assisting clients with an array of technical support, consulting and training services.