As a Senior Web Developer you will be responsible for developing and maintaining of corporate websites and internal custom industry specific applications. You will be active member of our Software Development Department.
Required knowledge, skills and experience:
- 3+ years of PHP experience
- 1+ year experience with any framework (Symfony 2+ would be awesome)
- 2+ years experience designing and building large-scale custom web applications
- Understanding of version control technologies: Git
- Excellent time management, problem solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- An understanding of OOP principles and REST APIs.
- The ability to debug code quickly and efficiently.
- An understanding of system design, data structures, and algorithms.
- A familiarity with SQL and NoSQL databases, queuing and caching systems.
Would really want to learn together (or from you):
To write small and concise unit tests (PHPUnit)
How to write behavior tests
How to write simple but effective code following coding standards and principles
Many interesting new stuff (prediction.io, ElasticSearch, Rabbit MQ etc)
As a developer in our organization you may be responsible of migrate and refactor legacy code, design and maintain applications which are using Symfony v3 framework, assist with maintaining existing sites, debugging and resolving issues, proposing and implementing new functionalities,
Provide timely feedback to Project Managers and internal customers on the status of assigned & assigned tasks.
Attend weekly status meetings to dialogue with project stakeholders about status of assigned deliverables.
Assist with scoping custom development and support projects.
Offer technical solutions when unforeseen challenges that occur.
What do we offer:
Medical insurance (MedLife)
Courses and trainings
Coffee (espresso and filter)
Since you have reached this page, we’re pretty sure you know who we are ;)