Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
For this role you will need:
* Either business or law degree (bachelor’s degree or equal); preferably legal degree
* 2-4 years of relevant experience
* Fluent in English, German would be a plus
* Microsoft Office
* AS400 and Oracle, or used to working in other ERP systems
* Archer would be ideal, or used to working in other Enterprise Risk Management Solutions
* Ideally recent trade compliance trainings.
Who you are:
You are a driven, hands-on person with high level of energy, passionate about making an impact and always act with integrity. You are continuously looking forward to developing and improving processes and actively solving problems.
Our Offer to You:
Being part of Emerson as a Senior Trade Compliance Analyst, you will be working at the heart of our business. This means that the skills and business insight gained can serve as an invaluable foundation toward developing your career within our global organization. We offer plentiful opportunities for advancement and support this through our formal personal development planning process.
Our on-boarding program uses a blended learning approach to get you up and running as quickly as possible. You benefit from Emerson certified trainers with extensive knowledge of our products and applications.
Our global Women in Stem initiative gives you the opportunity to connect with local peers that share the same interest, to promote the diversity & inclusion and early STEM education and to benefit from professional development to access leadership opportunities. Also, we are committed to maintaining a partnership with the Society of Women Engineers (SWE).
By joining Emerson on this position, you will act as the first point of contact for all matters related to International Trade Compliance, the One Emerson Corporate Governance Program (1 EGP), the Self Audit Procedure, the Record Retention Program, The Checkpoint 2.0 (Emerson program on anti-corruption and anti-bribery compliance) pertaining to Emerson Climate Technologies Europe (ECT EU) locations and in some cases for Commercial and Residential (ComRes) Europe locations.
The Senior Trade Compliance Analyst is in conjunction with the Director Compliance responsible for ensuring that all products and transactions are trade compliant and that sufficient resources are in place to provide compliance with all applicable UN, USA, EU and local regulations/orders/resolutions.
Are you eager to learn, well-organized and driven for result? Then join our team in Cluj-Napoca!
In this role you will:
* Develop, document, and implement all local policies, procedures and checklists and certification required to ensure compliance with all applicable UN, USA, EU and local regulations/orders/resolutions
* Provide for the necessary training for all persons involved with the handling of export, re-export transactions
* Serve as the ECT EU escalation point for questions arising from Trade Compliance Users and local Trade Compliance Managers
* Serve as the focal point for the dissemination of information and implementation of new requirements, procedures and policies
* Handling, guiding and supporting ComRes EU / ECT EU locations in specific Corporate procedure, such as, 1EGP, Self Audit, Archer Self-Assessment, Checkpoint 2.0 and Record Retention
* Develop and implement, in conjunction with Emerson International Trade Compliance Department, audit mechanisms to assess compliance, assign corrective actions, and ensure completion of any corrective actions
* Serve as the focal point for ECT Europe locations, for reporting alleged, suspected or actual violations to the Emerson International Trade Compliance Department
* Provide on-site coordination for training and auditing visits by Emerson Trade Compliance personnel or other internal trainers and auditors;
* Escalate all inquiries, notifications of compliance assessments, etc., in any form, from any Enforcement authority;
* Eventually Legal tasks in collaboration with the Legal Department Cluj (if applicant holds legal degree, time allows, and support is required).
I. International Trade Compliance (ITC)
* Customers and Suppliers approvals in the specific Databases (Oracle/Customer Data Base)
* Restricted party screening activities in Oracle GTM: verify and screen new parties, verify and clear matches notified by the system in the continuous screening function, prepare lists for continuous screening upload and verify resulting matches in due time
* Organize and maintain the Letter of Assurance request process together with Sales
* Maintain, update Trade Compliance Procedure Manual, instructions, Organizational Chart, Embargoed and Sanctioned Countries list etc
* Maintain ITC SharePoint Portal
* Answer ITC questions coming from ECT EU locations
* Track and maintain customer activities in All Customers Data Base together with Sales
* Support Self Assessment by answering and explaining questions and provide guidance in Archer and ITCG intranet
* Oracle approvals and release orders in collaboration with Customer Service
II. 1EGP Program
* Draft and send the questionnaire to ECT EU locations
* Track answers to questionnaire
* Clarify questions coming from locations
* Ensure feedback in due time
* Analyze and consolidate answers
* Prepare Answer summary and the PowerPoint final presentation
* Track closing of 1EGP Action Items by locations
* Prepare the Certificate of Compliance for signature by completion of program, and send to Legal.
III. Record Retention
* Request data reports from IT, before and after Record Retention day
* Analyze the data reports
* Run notifications and confirmations with Record Retention coordinators
* Maintain SharePoint Portal
* Maintain Manual/Policy related to Record Retention applicable period
* Checkpoint program (“Checkpoint 2.0”)
* Serve as primary point of contact/escalation for anti-corruption/bribery compliance for ECT EU locations;
* Shall be responsible for: understanding the new automated process, for ensuring that process users and Business Approvers have access to the tool, for identifying new Business Approvers when necessary, and for assisting in training their site’s users and Business Approvers on the use of the system;
* Self Audit Procedure;
* Support ComRes EU locations during the Self Audit process and: establish the timeline for the process, moderate the Self Audit process, follow up action items with locations, summarize the results and create the final report to be sent to Director Compliance/ the Business Unit Manager of each location
* Legal Tasks (if applicant holds legal degree, time allows, and support is required);
* Support Legal Department in various legal tasks for ComRes EU locations, such as: review of purchase/sales contracts, NDAs, frame agreements, etc., as needed.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles