Senior Tax Corporate Consultant
PwC Romania is currently looking for a colleague with tax and accounting expertise to join our Corporate Tax Services group. Join us as a Tax Senior Consultant in our offices in Bucharest and you will quickly get your hands on some exciting work and develop an in-depth understanding of our clients’ businesses and industries.
- University degree;
- More that 3 years of experience in performing tax activities;
- Good knowledge of tax legislation (corporate income tax);
- Good knowledge of Romanian Accounting Standards;
- Legal knowledge is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Very Strong English Skills;
- Team player skills;
- Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Within this role, you’ll have the chance to specialize on Corporate Taxation:
• General Tax advice;
• Tax review;
• Corporate Tax Compliance;
• Assistance with Tax authorities;
• Liaising with clients, authorities and auditors;
• Transfer Pricing;
• Mergers & Acquisitions;
• International Tax Planning and Structuring.
•Interesting career development options and challenging assignments;
•A professional and team-oriented work environment;
•Great colleagues to work with;
•Up-to-date technologies and methodology;
•Professional development and training opportunities;
•International mobility and short term projects abroad.
About us: At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.