Medicover AB, a leading international healthcare and diagnostics services provider, is looking to expand its central IT Security team in Bucharest with two Senior Systems Administrators.
We are looking for technical experts who can demonstrate:
- Over 5 years of commercial systems administration experience, with at least 2 years of experience administering centralized security solutions (Firewalls, Endpoint Protection, Patch management, PKI, Encryption, IDS/IPS, SIEM)
- Advanced network/systems troubleshooting skills
- Passion and motivation to stay current with the latest technologies
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent level of English language, spoken and written
- Very good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with technical and business people
- Relevant systems administration or security certifications represent an advantage
In this position, you will:
- Monitor centralized critical infrastructure services (enterprise AntiVirus, Patch management, AD Group policies) in different countries/Business Units accross the Group
- Define, implement and maintain automated systems to collect and aggregate performance indicators for monitored services
- Cooperate with central and local IT teams managing security solutions, provide guidance and share best practices
- Participate in internal security audits and penetration tests
If you have the Talent, Energy and Drive to contribute, we would be delighted to have the opportunity to know you better!
We wait for you to join us, by sending your application request.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted.