Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
As a Senior Software Test Engineer at Waters Romania (based in Brasov), you will work on projects critical to our Informatics business needs. At Waters we are The Science of What's Possible!
We're looking for creative and innovative people passionate about software testing who add value to themselves and the business through teamwork, learning and cross sites collaboration.
What we require from a Senior Software Test Engineer?
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in professional software Testing/Test Design
• A Bachelor Degree in Engineering or in a Science
• Experience working in an agile environment
• Ability to work unsupervised, being a self-starter and a challenger of existing processes
• High adaptability to changing circumstances
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and team work skills
• Excellent analytical and decision making skills
Nice to have:
• Experience with Test Automation and related tools
• General programming knowledge (scripting languages, C++, C#, SQL)
• ISTQB Certified Software Tester
• Agile related certification
• Chemistry background (liquid chromatography and mass spectometry) (edited)
• Design, develop, maintain and review manual/automated functional or non-functional tests
• Design test frameworks or investigate new testing techniques
• Take accountability for quality and on-time delivery of own/team work
• Work within and across teams to propose ideas for existing processes improvement
• Collaborate in an agile team with software engineers and product owners to define user stories and acceptance criteria
• Review tests written by other software engineers to ensure quality
• Identify areas of low test coverage, advising on priorities of risky new areas for testing
• Work with project stakeholders to understand system requirements and develop test strategies, creating test plans & manual test cases, automated test scripts based on business requirements and end to end flows, ensuring that the design of test (both manual and automation) meet the needs & goals of the project
• Identify the root cause of the issues encountered and propose new software testing approaches to increase the quality of the software delivered
• Create test data to support execution of tests
• Build the testing environment and optimize its future creation
• Carry out all responsibilities in accordance with the Quality Policy and all applicable procedures, contributing to the regulated environment audits (internal and/or external, ISO certification, LRQA certification, etc.)
For over 50 years, Waters Corporation is a Worldwide Leader in Developing innovative, cutting edge analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, Laboratory Operations, performance and regulatory compliance. Specifically, the company designs, manufactures, sells, and services high performance Chromatography, mass spectrometry and thermal analysis technology systems all over the world. Our high quality analytical instruments enable Significant advancements Within the pharmaceutical, life science, biochemical, industrial, food safety, Environmental, clinical, academic and government industries. Waters is a Publicly Traded Corporation (NYSE: WAT) with more than 6000 employees and is represented in 125 Countries Worldwide. For more information you can access: http://www.waters.com
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles