Senior Software Engineer – Java
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
•A degree or Honours (12+3 or equivalent) in a relevant field such as Computer Science, Computational Mathematics, Computer Engineering or Software Engineering.
- Back End Technologies - Java8+, Spring, Spring Boot, Restful API, SOAP, Microservices, Design Patterns.
- Web Technologies - Angular, Angular.JS, React.JS, Node.JS.
- Data Base Technologies - Relational databases: Oracle, SQL Server, Postgres; NoSQL databases: Couchbase, MongoDB, Elastic Search, Cassandra.
- Cloud Technologies - Amazon Web Services (AWS), Azure, Google Cloud.
- DevOps: GIT, Docker, Openshift, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Splunk, JIRA, Confluence.
- Build: Maven, Ant, Gradle.
- Automation Testing: Jasmine, Jest, Karma, Junit, mockito, Jmock, Jmeter.
- Quality: SonarQube
- Security: ShiftLeft.
- Integration: Informatica, Snaplogic, Solace, APIGee; Application Performance Monitoring: AppDynamics.
•Experience of developing advanced/complex technology software solutions for large organisations.
•Experienced in providing production support for business solutions using ITIL framework.
•Deep experience in Full stack development capabilities, technology technical evaluation, vendor selection and management.
•Implementation of contemporary engineering practices like lean software and test-driven development, CI/CD for ensuring robust and reliable code base is always maintained and managing technology platforms for DevOps, Code Management/Testing.
You’ll need at least three years’ hands-on Java development experience and proven expertise in independently developing and implementing Java solutions and problem resolutions. This role is part of an agile team and involves technical design, software development and implementation and maintenance of software solutions/products that support the Emirates Group business.
Our IT roles are based in cosmopolitan Dubai, so you can enjoy the benefits of year-round sunshine, world-class hospitality and dining, major annual events and much more.
Open up a world of possibilities and fast-track your IT career with Emirates, with mentorship programmes, ongoing training, tech academy, a networking/tech community and social events.
Salary & Benefits
•A competitive, tax-free salary reviewed annually.
•36 calendar days of annual leave, plus public holidays.
•Full relocation package for overseas candidates, including flights, shipping, and optional hotel accommodation on arrival.
•Annual leave travel with yearly return tickets for the entire family to your home country.
•Private medical insurance.
•Deeply discounted flight tickets on Emirates and partner networks, for yourself, family and friends.
•Access to the Emirates Platinum card which offers a range of exclusive privileges and discounts to employees and dependents across thousands of brand and retail stores, clubs, clinics, hospitality outlets, locally and globally.
Join the Emirates IT team
Are you keen to be part of cutting-edge projects and push the boundaries of what's possible? We’re looking for talented IT professionals to join our dynamic team of Java developers in Dubai.