In terms of the global group, the successful candidate will be expected to first understand the current technology landscape, rapidly upskill in domain knowledge, and then work with architecture to realize the evolution of our product.
This role will require a person with strong technical skills and proven experience in working in a dynamic, high-performance technical team.
- Software development: Analyse, design, and produce high-quality software and documentation. Work with the team to set standards and drive adoption.
- Architecture and design: Collaborate with architects to create and maintain our architectural vision while minimizing technical debt and safeguarding our architecture
- Technical leadership, development, and mentorship: Share the technical vision, guide and empower the team to make technical decisions through learning opportunities
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution: Balance business requirements with technical implications. Implement mechanisms to monitor, manage and provide progress on all software development and operational activities
Qualifications and Experience
- Effective written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Experience in the design and implementation of complex commercial software architectures
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of modern software development methodologies and best practices
- DevOps mindset and experience
- A track record of effective problem management and resolution
- Effective self and time management
- Ability to effectively implement business requirements
- Ability to interface with non-technical stakeholders
- Technical coaching, mentoring, and guidance skills
- At least 5 years of client software development experience
- Tertiary / higher education degree in Software Engineering or equivalent
Will be considered as an advantage
- Experience of working in the online gambling industry
- Knowledge of Live Dealer systems and games eg. Baccarat, Roulette, Sicbo
- Leveraging Content Delivery Networks
- C++ development experience
Technologies we use
- C# and .Net
- AWS (preferred)
- Apache Kafka
- Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Package Management eg. Nuget
- Performance bonus
- Additional days of holiday ( up to 27 days)
- Health insurance/medical subscription
- Training programs and coverage costs professional certification
- Flexible working schedule
- Healthy fruit bar & Free meals
- Corporate social events
- Employee referral bonus
- Promotion panels
- Dynamic team and attractive working environment
A world-class industry-leading gaming group is setting up a new software development and operations company in Bucharest. This is a rare and exciting opportunity to build and shape the future of a new company in the context of an established global group.
Our culture & way of work
We continually improve ourselves and the value of our clients through six core K.A.I.Z.E.N. values that inspire us to achieve this goal:
- Knowledge: We never stop learning. We encourage inquisitiveness and inventiveness to make sure even our most experienced team members sharpen their professional skills and achieve personal growth.
- Accountability: We are committed to answering the call of duty and taking ownership of the decisions we make as a team or as individuals.
- Integrity: Every team member takes accountability one step further by standing for honesty and consistency of behavior. We choose to do what is right, not what is convenient by staying true to our core values and principles.
- Zen: Delivering masterful solutions doesn’t have to be stressful. We collaborate using a reflective philosophy to find the most intuitive solutions that simplify the complex nature of our work.
- Entertainment: We appreciate entertainment of all shapes and forms to inspire creative products. If you have a unique interest or a quirky idea, we encourage you to bring it to the table. Our environment is dynamic and vibrant to bring out your passions and enjoy your work.
- Nurture: We all share the stage at Whitestone. Our people impart their diverse knowledge to support, encourage and coach each other to achieve a shared success.