• Minimum 4-5 years of working experience in SEO area.
• Is familiar with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Serpstat, Ahrefs, Google Search Console, Serpstat, SEMRush or other) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• High level of knowledge of e-commerce environment and tools and affinity for web development.
• High level of operability and good knowledge of e-commerce trends.
• Advanced knowledge of English language
• At least VI. Level of education.
What are we looking for in candidates?
• Proven track record of delivering data driven solutions with a customer-first mindset.
• Excellent knowledge of innovative online tools.
• Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ, Serpstat,…) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
• Basic knowledge of technical areas (html, design)
• Experience with changing / automating business processes in online sales.
• Visionary thinking outside the box.
• Very good organizational skills.
• Dynamics, proactivity and ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• Ability to encourage the team to introduce innovations and changes.
• Experience with various agile and classical project management methodologies
• High ability to connect different stakeholders and departments.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Experience working with e-commerce platforms are a plus (Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce…)
• Strategize with external SEO Agency, Merchandising, Analytics, Brand, IT and Senior Management teams to recommend strategies that drive SEO growth.
• Creation and implementation of long-term roadmaps and customer driven content strategies against brand priorities and development cycles.
• Manage deliverables, reporting, strategy implementation and all direct communications with internal departments including IT, Merchandising, Web, Site Analytics and the Senior Leadership team
• In-Depth Competitor Analysis: analyse an extremely competitive marketplace and take note of e-commerce trends in the space.
• Create and develop white hat link building strategies.
• Analyse and translate quantitative and qualitative data from web analytics tool (including Google Analytics and Google Search Console) into actionable SEO plan.
• Optimize site architecture, optimizing URL rewrites and HTML tags, and developing alternate directories.
• Frequent site crawls and site health checks via Screaming Frog, server logs, and other SEO tools are a necessity.
• Serve as internal search expert, facilitating communication between internal marketing and merchandising teams, to ensure best practices are shared and leveraged by the company.
• Research and develop SEO best practices to identify new market opportunities, new link partnerships with sites in the Home and Living space and identify a robust SEO keyword list.
• Manage external team of SEO Specialists.
• Regular or contractual employment in a successful international company.
• Permanent employment with a 3-month probationary period.
• Incentive payment.
• Business environment - a testing ground for new approaches and progress.
• Agile environment with dynamic work tasks and challenges.
• Personal and professional development and career advancement.
STUDIO MODERNA is the leading omni-channel, multi-brand and direct to consumer retailer in Central and Eastern Europe, with vertically-integrated network reaching more than 360 million consumers across 21 countries, with headquarters in Slovenia and over 6000 employees across the globe and 400+ retail stores across CE Europe. Our well-known, trusted and enjoyable international brands are present all around the world: Dormeo, Delimano, Walkmaxx, Top Shop, LiveActive, Wellneo, Rovus, Kosmodisk, Pink Panda.
We believe that our people are our greatest strength. We are successful in what we do because we hire, develop and empower smart people who have the passion to make a significant contribution to our business. We believe in helping our people reach their full potential. That is why continuous learning, new skill development and real time feedback are increasingly integral to our culture.
Great brands, clear vision, amazing people...
For more information about our company, please visit the website www.studio-moderna.com/www.dormeo.ro