Senior Research Analyst
- University graduate and post-graduate with relevant experience
- Advanced level of English
- Experience in working with research projects
- Problem solving abilities, good analytical skills
- Good communication skills - experience in holding presentations is a plusComfortable working with MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- As part of a global team you will be supporting top industry players across various sectors, or major professional services companies
- Collect data through secondary research using online resources as well as leading global databases, and targeted primary research with subject matter experts
- Perform basic analysis on collected data for either short term projects or larger assignments
- Handling research in various areas, including competitive intelligence, company and industry analysis, financial indicators, macroeconomic parameters, and other data inputs in sectors like: ITC, automotive, consumer goods, energy, banking, logistics, pharmaceuticals etc
- Synthetize information and prepare summaries, reports or presentations
- Actively participate in team discussions on project specific areas, close collaboration with more senior team members
- Directly interact with internal and external clients, assist in building strong customer relationships
Evalueserve is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re Powered by mind+machine – a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. This approach enables us to design and manage processes that can generate and harness insights on a large scale, significantly cutting costs and timescales and helping businesses that partner with us to overtake the competition. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster; reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness; and see a tangible impact on their top and bottom line. We have dedicated on-site teams and scalable global knowledge centers in Chile, China, India, Romania, the UAE, and the US, which provide multiple time zone and multilingual services.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.