Essential experience and qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Human Resources or Technical field (Preferred)
- 5+ Years of experience in recruiting (ideally in IT or technical field)
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Foreign languages: English (advanced level)
- Affinity for IT industry and good knowledge about technology
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Organized and able to prioritize
- High level of professionalism
- Focused on confidentiality
- Commitment and ownership attitude
- Quick learner, reliable, positive, team player attitude
Desirable experience and qualifications:
- Previous experience working within an international recruitment environment
- Previous experience working towards government organisations at national or international level
- Knowledge of additional foreign languages other than English
As a Senior Recruitment Specialist, you will work with Head of Recruitment to develop and create sourcing strategies to generate strong candidate pipeline, ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience, and provide guidance/insight on offers to ensure a high close rate for its client accounts. You will work closely with your peer recruiters to drive strategies for candidate attraction and closing. You will foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service-oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to the customers.
- Asses, process and acknowledge the requirements of the positions assigned to recruit for
- Provide input to the drafted job descriptions and prepare recruitment materials
- Post jobs to appropriate job board/websites
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, LinkedIn, job boards, social media etc.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recommendations, using different methods and job sites
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Receive all internal and external candidates’ applications and search in the database the existence of a previous application which correspond to the mentioned criteria in the candidate’s profile and job description
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, comparing qualifications to job requirements
- Evaluate applicants by discussing the applicant’s qualifications with managers
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Work closely with the candidates to obtain the relevant information/ documents in order to increase the compliance level and be able to present the candidates to customers
- Negotiate offers with candidates and prepare the documents/ agreements the candidate need to sign
- Prepare the CVs’ in the necessary format for candidates to be submitted/ included in an offer
- Update the databases, internal reports, candidate files, project files, etc.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Keep constantly in contact with candidates and share/ obtain relevant information
- Provide feed-back to candidates, regardless of the outcome of the recruitment process
- Collaborate with HR&OPS, Service Delivery, Sales and Security Departments to make sure all the relevant details are shared, and procedures are respected
- Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team, managers
- Participate to team and project meetings
- Provide information to Team Leader and draft weekly reports
- Train, support and mentor Junior Recruiters
- Offer support to junior recruiters in assessing the job requirements, the candidate’s profile and screening the CVs
- Provide support to junior recruiters by participating to interviews and offer guidance in the negotiation processParticipate to company/ group and recruitments events (job fairs, conferences, etc.)
SYNTEK GLOBAL is an international company specialized in the provision of services in the area of information systems and technologies, outsourcing solutions and application development services to government and non-government organizations.
SYNTEK GLOBAL is part of a group of SMEs with brands and offices across the following countries: USA, UK, Belgium, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia and North Macedonia.
Our mission is to deliver the highest quality of consultancy services and to add value to our clients, our employees and our partners. We work with our clients to build the capabilities that enable organizations to achieve sustainable advantage. Together, we can shape the future.