Senior QA Manual Tester REMOTE
- Minimum 3 years experience in testing web apps;
- Creativity in identifying test scenarios and transforming them into test cases;
- Experience with Chrome DevTools;
- Good communication skills and proven experience working successfully in a team;
- Ability to write detailed documentation for reported bugs;
- Attention to detail;
- Experience working with Scrum Methodology, ideally with SAFe framework;
- Good command of English;
- Experience working with remote teams.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and working experience with automated tests frameworks (e.g. Puppeteer, Cypress, etc.);
- Knowledge of Node.js and Node package manager (npm).
What we offer:
- Full-time job (40h/week) work from anywhere in GMT to GMT+3 time zones;
- Flexible hours;
- Lots of fun!
In this role you will be responsible for testing and monitoring our web application by applying quality-assurance methods. You must ensure that the final product meets client expectations.
If you also describe yourself as a knowledgeable, detail-oriented person, we would love to meet you.
Be part of a great team building a great product!
What you will do:
- Extracting requirements from tasks specifications and converting them into test cases;
- Manual testing the product and the newly implemented features;
- Writing test scenarios and reviewing scenarios created by others;
- Ownership of quality on the features under test;
- Identifying bugs and reporting them in Jira;
- Following up on resolved bugs;
- Testing on various browsers and devices;
- Researching and using new tools for testing purposes.
We believe big things can happen in a small city. It all started back in 2008, when our CEO, Gabriel Ciordas, founded a company focused on creating banner ads in Oradea, which is on the outskirts of Transylvania. Long story short—what started out as the original banner maker became an efficient design platform in just 12 years. Naturally, our team expanded to over 100 people and we’re all working towards growing that same dream. Our shared passion for technology and how we can use it to create a positive impact in the lives of our customers from all around the world is what binds us together.