What you’ll be doing:
- Manage and supervise all operational, commercial, technical, financial and marketing activities of property/properties under management
- Represent company in relations with the landlord, tenants, authorities and contractors
- Ensure overall performance of the property by maintaining the smooth running of daily operations
- Support the landlord’s objectives and instructions in relation to the property
- Maintain property by investigating and resolving tenant complaints, enforce rules of occupancy, inspect vacant units and completes repairs, supervise renovation, construction and installation works, respond to and manage emergencies
- Accomplish financial objectives and profit goals by supervising rent and debts collection, invoicing follow-up and forecasting in order to prepare and deliver annual budgets
- Supervise the service charge statements and reconciliation
- Control the processing of all licenses requiring landlord's consent and ensures that all relevant documentation, contracts and agreements related to the property and the tenants is complete
- A full time job in an international environment with stable employment conditions
- Friendly atmosphere
- Opportunities of individual growth in a multinational company
If you are interested, please submit your CV via link: https://bit.ly/2GOzBSV
BNP Paribas Real Estate, a specialized division of the financial services group BNP Paribas, is able to provide targeted or integrated solutions, both locally and internationally, and offers its clients a comprehensive range of commercial and residential real estate services, thanks to its 6 lines of business: Property Development, Transaction, Consulting, Valuation, Property Management, and Investment Management.
With a ranking amongst the leaders on the market, BNP Paribas Real Estate is present in 36 countries and employs 5100 experts.