Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Proficient in Romanian & English with a third European language preferred (written and spoken)
• Degree in an Engineering related discipline
• 3+ years experience in the automation industry with broad technical knowledge for different industry segments (Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Refining, Pharma etc.)
• 3+ years experience in DCS and/or PLC projects execution including commissioning and project startup on site
• Experience in working in project teams (especially geographically distributed teams)
• Experience in coordinating technically a project team.
SUMMARY OF ROLE
The Senior Systems Engineer is responsible for the technically proper execution of the project. He/she provides technical leadership on a project team basis in the implementation, installation, modifications, testing and validation of control systems and associated instrumentation.
PRINCIPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Reporting to the Project Manager (and/or Project Engineer) in order to agree the course of action necessary help to complete the assigned project in a timely and successful manner within the engineering budget
• Responsible for the technical correctness of the software and associated instrumentation together with technical documentation
• Coordinate a project team on the technical side in close cooperation with the lead engineer and/or the project manager.
• Be able to determine the correct project execution approach and define the configuration strategy to meet the customer requirements.
• Work together with the Engineering Team Leader / Engineering Manager to be able to match the complexity of a technical task with the experience of the engineer that this is assigned to.
• Be flexible to travel to customer sites or other European offices for project meetings, FATs and startup according to project requirements.
• Follow the correct working methods, procedures, tools, and identify areas of improvement where needed.
• Assist the sales organization in demonstrations, presentations, engineering estimates and solutions.
Emerson is a global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and consumer markets around the world. Founded in 1890 in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), Emerson delivers solutions through five business segments: Process Management, Industrial Automation, Network Power, Climate Technologies, and Commercial & Residential Solutions. With sales of $24.7B and more than 130,000 employees in over 150 countries, we have a customer-focused, results-driven culture where employee performance is recognized and rewarded.
Visit us at: www.emerson.com