Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Bachelor degree in Construction Management, Project Management, Engineering, business or related field or demonstrated equivalent and related experience.
- Average 2-3 years of experience working in engineering, procurement and construction projects in a cost control and/ or planning & scheduling position.
- Knowledge of engineering economics & project costs and/ or planning & scheduling.
- Advanced Excel and Access skills are a must.
- Team worker, proactive, results oriented, integrity & open communication.
- Attention to detail and quality approach to assignments.
- Demonstrates consistent, effective and efficient written and oral communications skills.
- Expresses ideas, exercises sound judgment and effectively listens.
- Exhibits confidence and positive attitude.
- Builds collaborative relationships with management, colleagues and external partners.
- Learns to perform a task by on the job training and asking questions.
- Demonstrates energy and commitment for continuous self-improvement.
- Shows flexibility, mobility, attention to assigned duties, conflict management and resolution.
-Project Controls (Cost) Analysts are responsible for supporting project or proposal cost activities including engineering, procurement, construction, start up, and operations. Project Controls provides the tools and systems necessary to effectively and proactively manage, control, and report on cost and schedule for concurrent projects throughout the organization.
-Project Controls Services include planning, cost and schedule (work breakdown structure) metrics and tools, collecting performance data, tracking data (cost compilation and monitoring), analyzing data (earned value, productivity and risk analysis) and reporting.Primary Responsibilities:
-Responsible for supporting project cost activities including engineering, materials management, construction, start up and operations.
-Assists in the development and maintenance of work breakdown structures (WBS) and helps to insure effective use of project coding for Company’s cornerstone applications.
-Collects data and produces an initial analysis on manpower, labor hour, and labor cost requirements versus budget limitations.
-Collects updates and produces cost management reports.
-Develops knowledge of earned value concepts, principles and methodology.
-Understands and applies knowledge of project revenue and cost.
-Researches data for subsequent use in analyzing cost and schedule variances.
-Identifies and tracks all changes or potential changes to the project scope, ensuring estimates of cost and /or schedule changes impact are given visibility with the client and project management.Integrates cost and schedule data and reporting with the Company's accounting and management information systems to facilitate meeting company performance and financial goals
AECOM is a global network of experts working with clients, communities and colleagues to develop and implement innovative solutions to the world’s most complex challenges.
Delivering clean water and energy. Building iconic skyscrapers. Planning new cities. Restoring damaged environments. Connecting people and economies with roads, bridges, tunnels and transit systems. Designing parks where children play. Helping governments maintain stability and security.
We connect expertise across services, markets, and geographies to deliver transformative outcomes. Worldwide, we design, build, finance, operate and manage projects and programs that unlock opportunities, protect our environment and improve people’s lives.
Imagine it. Delivered.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles