The Senior PPC specialist is responsible for administering and helping to manage Pay Per Click and paid promotion media strategies, with a focus on Google Adwords. In this position, you’ll need to quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of company campaigns.
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google AdWords and other search platforms for a variety of clients
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Provide creative copy for ads
- Create landing pages including copy
- Develop with strategies to improve performance across all paid campaigns
- Assist in the management of Display network placement lists on AdWords
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company goals
- Create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of new paid search marketing initiatives
- Stay on top of PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance client goals
- Work closely with the other team members to meet goals.