Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Operations, or Supply Chain
* MRP or ERP experience
* Experience in demand planning, supply chain, inventory management experience is an advantage.
* Inventory control experience
* Excellent problem solving & decision making
* Good Microsoft Excel skills
* Effective communication skills, both written and oral; English is a must
* Good analytical skills, with planning and/or project management experience
* Positive attitude and a team player, good customer centric attitude
This position is responsible for maintaining system generated spare parts orders and procuring spare parts from internal and external suppliers, while respecting prescribed inventory levels. Production Buyers order/release parts, change part orders and expedite as required to ensure parts are available for operations as they are needed.
* Develops the Weekly Schedule
* Runs the order recommendation, reviews and releases orders accordingly
* Reviews daily receivers in order to release or stage incoming product appropriately
* Expedites open POs to ensure timely delivery
* Quotes assemblies and production orders based on bills of materials.
* Enters/updates part item information into the mainframe system Item Balance/Master for new parts
* Maintains electronic records for Purchasing and Production as required
* Proactively communicates with assigned suppliers on a regular basis. Purchases Orders, coordinates logistics and scheduling as required. Reviews PO discrepancies to resolve open issues
* Issues formal spare part Request for Quotation to qualified suppliers. Prepares and forwards drawing packages and/or specification requirements
* Reviews the overdue order report, inquiries about part order/release status and counts on-hand and available parts
* Monitors part receipts and expedites in-plant part movement as required
* Obtains supplier delivery information using Overdue order report and Open order report, and monitors supplier performance
* Monitors and communicates defective or unacceptable goods or services with quality control personnel. Initiates and follows through on proactive action.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.