- You have experience in at least some of our used technologies: PHP7.2, Symfony3.4, MySQL, MongoDB, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis, Docker, k8s, Go
- You want to push and improve things and want to learn continuously
- You are dedicated, communicative, team oriented and you have the enthusiasm to see how your code has an effect on the whole company
- Extending existing services and APIs or setting them up from scratch
- Work in an inspiring environment that continuously requires you to learn new things and push yourself
- Apply cutting-edge technologies to solve new challenges every day
- Cover new functionality with both unit and functional tests to make your work bullet-proof
What we offer
- Usage of state-of-the-art technologies/methologies such as PHP7.2 / go based microservices, Docker / Kubernetes, Prometheus
- Established code review and CI/ CD processes to make sure we ship safe and fast
- An ambitious and challenging job in a successful startup
- Regular feedback as well as support and help with all questions
- A steep learning curve and cross-departmental insights
- Great creative leeway for your ideas
- A solid and central position with a competitive salary and education budget
- A modern workspace in our loft in Prenzlauer Berg, Berlin (10 minutes away from Alexanderplatz)
- Spectacular team events
We are Legal One – a fast growing legal tech startup in the heart of Berlin. It is important to us that legal services are tailor made, affordable, and can be used by anyone, anytime.
Our team consists of experienced entrepreneurs and experts in the fields of product management, technology, business intelligence, performance marketing and legal. Together we work on creating and optimizing next-generation legal services.
At Legal One, everyone has immediate responsibility for our environments. Starting with us, you will find yourself solving real challenges from day 0. Having Code-Review, CI/CD as well as proper test suites (unit, functional, acceptance) in place, we're striving for perfection when it comes to coding. We do care about SOLID, KISS, DRY and talk regularly about how to improve our code base.
Our tech-stack is based on microservices based on Symfony, golang and nodeJS, using asynchronous communication whenever possible. We are tackling technical challenges using state-of-the-art technologies and you will not find yourself working on legacy code in our team.
Daily standup, regular planning, estimation - as well as engineering talk meetings are part of our weekly schedule. We are organizing ourselves based on Scrum-like methodologies.
Our team is split in sub-teams:
- DevOps / Infrastructure
- Backend-Engineering (PHP, Golang)
- Frontend-Engineering (JS, NodeJS)
- Quality Assurance
- Our RMQ-Clusters are handling around 150-200 messages per second
- We are pushing code at an average of 15x a day (7 day week) to our repository
- We are deploying at an average of 303x a day (7 day week) to one of our environments
• Datele de identificare ale tuturor companiilor care publica anunturi de recrutare pe eJobs.ro sunt verificate de consultantii nostri. eJobs.ro nu influenteaza, insa, procesul de recrutare desfasurat de catre companii.
• Analizati cu atentie informatiile din cadrul anunturilor de recrutare! Daca aveti dubii in privinta veridicitatii anumitor date sau in cazul unor solicitari suplimentare ale angajatorilor (trimiterea de documente personale, sume de bani etc.), va rugam sa ne scrieti la firstname.lastname@example.org.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles