Senior Payroll Specialist
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
• 3+ year previous payroll processing expertise;
• Strong knowledge of Romanian labour legislation;
• Strong knowledge of payroll processing procedures;
• Strong knowledge of fiscal treatment of all aspects related to salaries;
• Good English language communication capability;
• Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Payroll software – DP Payroll is a plus);
• Ability to work independently;
• Attention to details and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Registering all salary information in the payroll software;
• Performing salary calculations for the assigned clients;
• Preparing monthly payroll statements (form 112 and 100) and its submission to the Tax Authorities;
• Ensuring an efficient and consistent relationship with specific Authorities – National Institute of Statistics, Labour Office, National Health House, etc;
• Strong capabilities and demonstrating functional expertise in the areas of domestic payroll (e.g. income tax, social charges, labour law, medical leaves and allowances, work relations);
• Preparing HR admin documents, such as: employment contracts, additional acts, any type of decisions, salary certificates for employees, etc.
• Creating and maintaining employee records into Revisal and submitting data to the Labour Office;
• Ensuring that all employee-related changes are performed correctly and timely in relevant systems;
• Advice to clients on payroll issues and labour legislation and acting as first point of contact for enquiries.
• Set up of new clients for payroll and HR admin services.
• Systematic professional development and career growth;
• International environment;
• A wide range of clients and assignments;
• A friendly team of experienced professionals.
About us: At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 155 countries with over 284,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com.