Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
PricewaterhouseCoopers is currently looking for a HR Administration and Payroll Specialist to join our Tax - TMAS team based in Bucharest. We are looking for a motivated, team-working, detail-oriented and responsible person with very good payroll knowledge.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
• 3+ year previous payroll processing expertise;
• Strong knowledge of Romanian labour legislation;
• Strong knowledge of payroll processing procedures;
• Strong knowledge of fiscal treatment of all aspects related to salaries;
• Good English language communication capability;
• Good computer skills (Word, Excel, Payroll software);
• Ability to work independently;
• Attention to details and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
• Registering all salary information in the payroll software;
• Performing salary calculations for the assigned clients;
• Preparing monthly payroll statements (form 112 and 100) and its submission to the Tax Authorities;
• Ensuring an efficient and consistent relationship with specific Authorities – National Institute of Statistics, Labour Office, National Health House, etc;
• Strong capabilities and demonstrating functional expertise in the areas of domestic payroll (e.g. income tax, social charges, labour law, medical leaves and allowances, work relations);
• Preparing HR admin documents, such as: employment contracts, additional acts, any type of decisions, salary certificates for employees, etc.
• Creating and maintaining employee records into Revisal and submitting data to the Labour Office;
• Ensuring that all employee-related changes are performed correctly and timely in relevant systems;
• Advice to clients on payroll issues and labour legislation and acting as first point of contact for enquiries.
• Set up of new clients for payroll and HR admin services.
• Systematic professional development and career growth;
• International environment;
• A wide range of clients and assignments;
• A friendly team of experienced professionals.
Collection of personal data
We collect personal data from job applicants as part of our recruitment process. The personal data may be provided directly to us by an applicant or via third party, i.a. recruitment agency, depending on a particular recruitment process. The information we process include standard information regarding your education, employment history, other work-related information and any other information provided to us on your CV or application letter or in any other recruitment forms you are asked to fill in as part of the process.
You are asked not to provide us with any information regarding the so called “special category of personal data”, including race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation.
Use of personal data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
PricewaterhouseCoopers has been present on the Romanian market since 1991 and has developed a broad range of services which it continues to expand. With its in-depth knowledge of Romania 's business environment, PricewaterhouseCoopers provides the highest level of professional services to international and Romanian enterprises. Overseen by fifteen partners and employing over 600 specialists and support staff, PricewaterhouseCoopers operates in Romania and Moldova from a network of five offices in Bucharest , Timisoara , Cluj-Napoca , Constanta and Chisinau.
The combination of local experience and a one-firm culture enables PricewaterhouseCoopers to provide advice that is consistent with its global standards yet responsive to local conditions and requirements. Engagements are generally staffed by a combination of Romanian specialists, with knowledge of local conditions and regulations, and international consultants, with expertise in tackling issues faced by international enterprises and practice in operating in the Romanian environment. The key element of PricewaterhouseCoopers' success in Romania is the quality of its staff, to whom the partners are committed to providing the most up to date management training throughout their careers.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles