The IT Department of UBISOFT is looking for a Senior Developer to join a team responsible with designing and developing web applications exposed online to UBISOFT gamers. As part of our team located in Bucharest, you will have an active role on high availability and low latency solutions part of UBISOFT online ecosystem. Projects have direct impact on gamers, part of them being critical for UBISOFT players’ experience in-game or in other contexts. The development process includes challenges related to security, performance and scalability.
- Design, code, test, debug and support technical solutions while seeking optimal performance
- Provide technical guidance to other team members
- Work with Project Managers to build project plans and estimations
- Evaluate risks and impacts of decisions and changes
- Propose ideas to improve the applications, procedures and technologies used
The professional value you bring
- Relevant experience as a C# .NET senior web developer
- Good knowledge of .NET Core, REST APIs
- Good knowledge of SQL and/or NOSQL databases
- Understanding of multiple programming paradigms (OOP, functional programming, etc)
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.
- 6 ian. 2022
- 26 ian. 2022
- 19 ian. 2022