Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
* University Degree in Computer Science or Process Automation Engineering – preferred;
* Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in a related process industry such as Biotech/Pharmaceutical, Chemical, Food and Beverage
* 3 years in MES project execution (requirements analysis, design definition, software development and solutions implementation);
* Good knowledge and solid experience with MES systems (e.g. Syncade, Rockwell ProPack Data, Werum PAS-X, POMSnet);
* Working knowledge of SQL Server or Oracle;
* Experience with ERP interfacing (e.g. SAP) or other level 4 solutions is a plus.
* Experience of process automation solutions is a plus;
* Knowledge of active directory, DNS, IP networks and virtualization is a plus;
* Microsoft literate;
* Competent in English and German (written and spoken);
* Able to travel and work abroad > 75% of work time.
The Senior MES Engineer is responsible for the design, implementation and testing of project specific Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and system integration solutions (like LIMS or ERP) to clients, primarily in the biotech and pharmaceutical industry, to enhance cutting edge process automation solutions meeting customer requirements.
This role includes working towards Syncade certification in all current, relevant modules in conjunction with a full-time project role.
* Work effectively at different levels with clients and sales teams to assist in definition of business needs and demonstrate our product and services capabilities;
* Be responsible and work in a team for selected areas of the overall solution, to define scope, sizing, system / operational requirements, integration requirements, support project estimations and ensure execution methodology (e.g. client interviews; documentation analysis). May take overall responsibility for specific area of the solution;
* Create prototypes to develop and demonstrate special project features;
* Develop functional and detailed designs, implement and test complex MES (Syncade) solutions using both custom developed software applications and configured products that meet client requirements and create technical documentation to a standard required for validated facilities;
* Lead design and code reviews;
* Support the relevant Lead Engineer in understanding, managing and achieving each customer’s expectations;
* Fully understand the scope of work within their portfolio, ensure that it is delivered to the requisite quality, budget and schedule and that the relevant Lead Engineer is fully informed, at the earliest opportunity, of any customer initiated changes in scope;
* Provide the Lead Engineer with all necessary support and information to ensure that they are fully informed of progress;
* Ensure that all Engineering activities are undertaken in accordance with the Company’s quality control processes and that the relevant standard is achieved;
* Assist clients with resolving application problems and installing software upgrades as well as patches for MES systems.
At Emerson, we are innovators and problem-solvers, focused on a common purpose: leaving our world in a better place than we found it. Each and every day, our foundational values—integrity, safety and quality, supporting our people, customer focus, continuous improvement, collaboration and innovation—inform every decision we make and empower our employees to keep reaching higher. As a global technology and engineering leader, we provide groundbreaking solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production and protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial & Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency and create sustainable infrastructure. Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $15.3 billion in sales and 200 manufacturing locations worldwide, is committed to helping employees grow and thrive throughout their careers. Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or a recent MBA graduate, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Emerson. Join our team and start your journey today.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles