Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
SENIOR MEDICAL REPRESENTATIVE (ONCOLOGY)
Region: Romania, Cluj Area
Full-time unlimited contract
As Senior Medical Representative, you will be responsible for achieving pharmaceutical product sales to new and established hospital accounts to achieve sales objectives and greater market penetration. This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions. Our Medical Representative has the following areas of responsibility:
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Creates a plan to achieve objectives through sales and servicing of multiple large and/or key hospitals in a prescribed territory.
- Schedules appointments and makes preplanned sales presentations to customers.
- Initiates contact and schedules appointments with potential new customers.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Identifies customer needs and recommends new products to address them.
- Conducts competitive research to aid in the development of customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure a timely resolution.
- Develops and maintains sales forecast and submits to management.
- Relays relevant market information to management.
- Identifies potential impacts to business.
- Creates proposals for expansion of customer base.
- Participates in the implementation of special projects for the Business Unit.
- Analyses data for the Business Unit.
- Reviews and analyzes customer orders and product sales and establishes an improvement plan for those that are not on target.
- Coaches the new colleagues in the team.
- Plays a key role in supporting Product Manager to establish product communication materials and training in the sales team.
- University degree (most preferably Medical, Pharmaceutical)
- Previous experience in a similar position
- Past experience in Oncology is considered as an advantage
- Fluent level of English language (both spoken and written), native level of Romanian
- A proven track record of building relationships with clients and Key Opinion Leaders
- Strong customer orientation
- Collaboration and teaming attitude
- A sense of urgency and goal oriented personality
- Valid driving license
- A unique opportunity to become part of the worldwide leader in a pharmaceutical area
- A meaningful work giving a sense of accomplishment
- Possibility to participate in different projects and to have an impact
- Interesting financial and nonfinancial remuneration package
- Company car also for private use
Johnson & Johnson Company was established in 1887 and since then company Johnson & Johnson spread into more than 60 countries of the world and has more than 128 700 employees. Currently we are the biggest healthcare in the world and we are offering complex services in the area of medical devices, medicaments and consumer goods.