- at least 5 years of experience in developing advanced web applications in commercial projects
- excellent knowledge of Java 11 and JVM internals
- excellent knowledge of Spring Boot & Hibernate
- experience with SQL (PostgreSQL, Timescale) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, InfluxDB, etc.)
- experience in designing and developing asynchronous systems in a microservice architecture
- fluent English
WE WILL BE HAPPY TO SEE YOU’RE EXPERIENCED IN:
- experience with Python, TypeScript (React / NodeJS) or mobile development
- DevOps experience with AWS or GCP
- experience in project workshopping (event storming) and estimation
- experience working with IoT, big data, or machine learning
- Java 11 / Java 17 / Kotlin
- Spring Boot
- InfluxDB / TimescaleDB
- GitLab CI
- Jira / Confluence
- AWS / GCP
- MacOS / Windows
- Developing dedicated software solutions for the green energy sector (electromobility, photovoltaics)
- Contributing to product development vision, both from technical and business perspectives (participating in the decision-making process, influencing technology stack, taking ownership of the result)
- Discovering, designing, and implementing technical solutions
- Demonstrating excellent collaboration skills in working closely with other development teams/project stakeholders/clients
- Providing technical leadership for the development team
- Providing expertise and mentorship for less experienced members of the Java Team
- Working in an agile environment focused on the most important deliverable for our clients
IN RETURN YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Respect. Time is crucial for all of us, that is why we guarantee a quick and efficient recruitment process. One-step and one-step only - interview. After our meeting, you can expect offer in 24h.
- A non-corporate atmosphere full of openness to innovation, improvement, teamwork, and a data-driven approach.
- Real influence on company culture.
- Remote work, even after Covid is gone. A hybrid model of working is welcome as well.
- 3 000 PLN NET per year for development purposes e.g. workshops, courses, books, conferences.
- Lots of fun with us - hiking, cooking workshops, or wine tasting together? No problem at all!
- Hardware and system you like: MacBook / Dell, Windows / Linux / macOS. Also, you can work on your own equipment if you wish to.
- Ability to work on international projects with leading technologies.
We are a technology & consulting company focused on custom software and product development. As a team of experts, we work with technology that makes a difference and has a tangible impact on the world of everyday life, supporting clients’ business and digital transformation.
Combining cutting-edge technology, people’s talent, and innovation, we create end-to-end robust software solutions that help our clients accelerate their business development with the latest technology advances. Our solutions use artificial intelligence, machine learning, cloud computing, IoT, big data, business intelligence, and advanced analytics to provide scalable, reliable software that gives businesses unlimited flexibility to changing needs.
Year to year our revenue grows by more than 100% exceeding 30 Mio previous year. We are scaling up the company with a target of 250 people by the end of 2022. We are a great team of experts in our field. The vast majority of our clients are from foreign countries.
Join us and make a real impact with Codibly!