Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- 5+ years of experience in developing Java web applications
- Strong knowledge in Jakarta EE/Spring Framework
- Deep understanding of the inner workings of the JVM
- Experience with Hibernate, JPA
- Experience in database design and implementation - MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MS SQL
- Good understanding of CI/CD
- Cloud skills and experience with AWS/Azure
- Excellent analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
An advantage would be
- Experience in creating complex solutions in C/C++
- Experience in low-level programming and embedded software development
- System Architecture experience
- Knowledge in Big Data management
- BS/MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Design and develop modern, scalable, and high-performing enterprise applications
- Review and analyze business requirements and provide a technical perspective on approach, risk, and estimated development time
- Produce high-quality code implementing all security principles
- Mentor other developers and participate in code reviews
- Participate successfully in an established daily Scrum process and communicate frequently with clients and subject matter experts
What we offer
- Freedom to work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Opportunity to join a community of 650+ developers worldwide
- Latest technologies to choose from
- Inspiring opportunities to work on various projects and software solutions that set standards
- Professional growth in a global company
- Chance to upgrade your benefits package based on the number of hours you work with us
- Employee referral program with bonuses
MentorMate is an industry veteran that meets complex business challenges with native, hybrid, and custom software development. We think big, design smart and develop fast for all screens, projects, and teams. Our headquarters is located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, we have an office in Sweden, five development offices in Bulgaria, and a network of remote software development partners in more than 10 countries across the globe. With over 1,200 projects completed by our 650+ top software engineers, we innovate in sectors like healthcare, education, finance, agriculture, and beyond.
As a remote partner in our network, you will participate in the creation of enterprise-class applications on the latest technology platforms using proven design patterns. This position requires a solid hands-on developer to fully participate in the software development process, including design, development, unit testing, and technical documentation. You will use the Scrum development methodology to create 21st-century software solutions that set standards. On top of that, you can work from anywhere in the world, part- or full-time, and receive competitive pay.
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles