Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Why should you join us?
This is a senior level developer role that is expected to provide coverage over disparate development processes and help guide decisions on technical strategy, architecture, tools and utilities. This is a hands-on engineering position that requires expert level proficiency in Java development technologies including back end frameworks, front end scripting and libraries, and code management and deployment. The ideal candidate will be as passionate about front end coding as well as back end coding and be familiar with the latest trends in modern web development.
What we’re looking for?
· Development of new and existing Java based applications from conceptualization to launch, using cutting-edge techniques, tools, and utilities
· Partner with cross-functional teams to define new product requirements, features, and functionality
· Conceive, review and contribute to technical solutions and architectural decisions and feature specifications, both from a functional and technical standpoint
· Provide post-development maintenance for applications: defects and incidents solving
· Mentor team members by providing knowledge and expertise, sharing best practices
You’re a great fit if you have:
· 4+ years hands-on development experience. Use of frameworks and knowledge of MVC design patterns highly desirable
· Database knowledge and experience of working with products such as: MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL;
· Experience of working with “NoSQL” solutions such as MongoDB and Cassandra
· Understanding of data models and data access architecture and optimization
· Strong understanding of multi-tier web architectures, and OO design patterns and concepts
· Understanding of server side software, scalability, performance, and reliability
· A sound understanding of HTTP and REST-style web services is required
· Must demonstrate organization/communication skills
· Experience with code management such as Git, SVN or CVS.
· Experience with configuration and build management and deployment using tools such as Puppet/ Heroku/Docker, Ant/Maven/STB, Hudson/Jenkins
· Solid knowledge in continuous integration and deployment
· Basic knowledge of Linux and Windows systems administration
· Basic knowledge of networking
· Experience with agile software development tools.
What we offer:
· Flexible working time;
· Possibility to work from home;
· Lunch tickets;
· Health and life insurance;
· Private pension;
· Opportunity to learn and work with a variety of technologies;
· Trainings (technical, soft skills, business);
· Multicultural, Agile environment that encourages new ideas and innovation;
· Fitness centers discounts;
· Sports activities & other company events;
· Chair Massage;
· Free Bookster account;
· and…fresh orange juice, free coffee, fresh fruits.
METRO SYSTEMS Romania is a subsidiary of METRO SYSTEMS Germany. Since 2006, when METRO SYSTEMS Romania was established in Bucharest, the number of employees has increased steadily to 800. The second office was founded in Brasov in 2014.
METRO SYSTEMS delivers pioneering individual IT solutions. Our speed, flexible action and innovative thinking set us apart.
We provide a comprehensive range of services. These extend from consulting and development to the operation of data centres and networks. Merchandise management, data warehouse and customer information systems, as well as e-commerce, logistics and intranet solutions. With our concepts, we harmonise the specific IT demands of the new METRO – in all markets, all departments and all countries.
METRO is a leading international specialist in wholesale and food retail. The company operates in 35 countries and employs more than 150,000 people worldwide. The company provides custom solutions to meet the regional and international needs of its wholesale and retail customers. With its sales brands METRO/MAKRO Cash & Carry and Real, as well as delivery services and digitisation initiatives METRO sets the standards for tomorrow: for customer focus, digital solutions and sustainable business models.
Our hardware and software solutions optimally integrate the entire value chain on the basis of intelligent IT structures – demonstrating new paths and solutions