E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• 5 years’ hands-on experience in project management
• Familiar with web development technologies or Microsoft web based web development technologies, web services, database development concepts
• Strong analytical and research skills with the ability to quickly and accurately find, absorb, and analyze industry information and recognize key patterns and trends
• Proven ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects concurrently
• Strong time-management skills and attention to detail
• Proficiency with time tracking and collaboration tools (e.g. Microsoft Project, JIRA Agile, SharePoint, Confluence)
• Capability of tracking, managing, and resolving multiple issues and risks efficiently
• Strong interpersonal skills is a must, including presentation, meeting facilitation and team building techniques
• Excellent business writing skills
• Fluency in English
• Availability for occasional travel abroad
Will be considered a plus :
• CAPM, PMP or other project management certification
• Experience in software development projects preferred
• Experience in agile frameworks (Scrum, Kanban) preferred
• Passion for video games preferred
• Knowledge of French will be a plus
Ubisoft's IT department is currently looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our IT team focused on building CRM solutions.
The Project Manager will be responsible for initiating and managing projects from scoping to delivery, analyzing functional and technical needs and collaborating with the various departments within Ubisoft. Projects are typically of international scope and company-wide impact and often orbiting around the development of custom software applications.
The Project Manager will demonstrate very strong project management skills & experience, outstanding communications skills, be self-motivated and driven to succeed. The project manager knows how to manage ambiguity and tight deadlines and has successfully delivered robust solutions that can support complex use cases.
CRM project orbiting a lot around data, this position requires strong understanding & experience on project involving data management.
We are looking for someone passionate about new technology and trends, who always strives for elegance and simplicity.
• Drive high-quality results on concurrent projects through analytical rigor, project management discipline and effective communications;
• Develop positive relationships with colleagues and project stakeholders to become a trusted advisor to his partners;
• For assigned projects, independently determine the appropriate project management methods and apply best practices;
• Create and execute project plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing requirements and priorities
• Perform schedule estimating and budget development activities, manage scope, time, cost and quality, and resolve issues in a timely manner;
• For assigned projects, determine the resources required and ensure means for their participation;
• Coordinate, track and manage the day-to-day activities within project team
• Facilitate organizational change, perform business process analysis and process improvement activities, and drive requirements management;
• Coordinate relations with vendors and third parties
• Ensure practical, usable documentation is produced and shared;
• Communicate project status to management, peers and other project stakeholders
• Carry out the activities to close projects (e.g. report, post-mortem, accounting);
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Just Dance, Tom Clancy’s video game series, Rayman, Far Cry and Watch Dogs. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs.
Ubisoft Romania is the first Ubisoft production studio outside France. The Romanian adventure, which began in 1992, has turned into an exciting success story where Production, Test and IT Department are its driving force.
Come and join our team of over 1400 professionals and help us create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles