- University degree: Technical profile; Polytechnic is an advantage
- At least 2 years of previous experience in production field or Industrial Planning
- Good knowledge of working with product & process specifications
- Advanced English is a must
- Office/Excel+ knowledge; SAP knowledge would be an advantage
- A good Team Player and proactive person
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills
- Self-starter and being passionate by his work
- The possibility to develop a career in a multinational professional environment
- International diversity
- Professional teamwork to serve the customer
- Leadership and respect for the individual employee
You grow, we grow... Better together. Bekaert offers continuous development opportunities.
Bekaert (www.bekaert.com) is a world market and technology leader in steel wire transformation and coating technologies. We pursue to be the preferred supplier for our steel wire products and solutions by continuously delivering superior value to our customers worldwide. Bekaert (Euronext Brussels: BEKB) is a global company with almost 30 000 employees worldwide, headquarters in Belgium and € 4.4 billion in annual revenue.