- At least 1 year practical experience in the commercial field
- Organizational talent and good time management
- Successfully completed university degree or successfully completed training
- Fluent German and English knowledge (spoken and written)
- courtesy, friendliness and good manners
- Reliability and flexibility
- Great interest in dealing with people of foreign nationalities
- You are a team player
- Coordination and implementation of international EU registrations
- Case review and implementation of the legally correct visa & work permit approval strategy for the client
- Responsible for the timely execution of the procedure and management of all involved parties
- Continuous communication with national and international network partners and customers
- Review and coordination of necessary documents
- Working globally with international office and vendor network
Inhouse Mobility GmbH stands for innovation and reliability. As an international provider of relocation services, visa & work permit procedures and employee relocations, we are looking for employees for our new Sibiu location.
Our customers are multinational companies. We support professionals and executives in all areas of international employee placement and provide a holistic, end-to-end solution.
The success of Inhouse Mobility is based on a qualified, motivated team that today offers our customers excellent service and at the same time develops our range of services for tomorrow.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for as soon as possible employees who enjoy dealing with people. The focus is on planning, consulting and implementation of international EU registrations for existing and new customers. As a (Senior) Immigration Consultant, you are responsible for the case review, development of the customer-specific strategy, cost calculation and adherence to the defined procedures. You work in a collegial and team-oriented environment together with Global Mobility experts.