Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We welcome those hungry minds to our continuous journey of great technology within financial markets. Prove us you are passionate, analytical, open and we will nurture you and give you autonomy to grow.
● University degree in Accounting/Finance is required
● 3-4 years of professional experience in an accounting or finance role in an international company with exposure to multiple currencies
● Good knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards is desirable
● Fluency in English is mandatory
● Good PC skills (Excel) are required. Knowledge of NetSuite will be an added advantage
● Proactive, team oriented, deadline oriented, resilient
Working as part of the corporate finance accounting team, the Sr. General Ledger will be responsible for the timely and accurate monthly closing of several business units in Asia Pacific. Reporting to the Head of Accounting, the Sr. Accountant will be responsible to ensure general ledger integrity and balance sheet accuracy.
Main responsibilities include:
● Responsible for general ledger transactions, financial analysis, fixed assets, accruals, prepayments, through working closely with counterparts in Cluj, London, Paris and Hong Kong.
● Participates in month-end and year-end closing. Responsible for monthly income statement analysis and balance sheet reconciliations, ensure accuracy of the general ledger etc.
● Ensure all intercompany transactions, bank accounts, accounts payable, accounts receivable are reconciled to the general ledger
● Assisting in improving systems, procedures and reporting
● Assist in the year-end audit process and liaison with the audit firms
● Close cooperation with Tax and Finance Business Partners
● Contribute in ad hoc projects and efficiency improvements
● Reports to the Head of Accounting team based in Cluj
Ullink is a global provider of market leading multi-asset trading technology and infrastructure for buy-side and sell-side market participants. Trusted by over 150 of the world’s top-tier banks and brokers, we provide consistent, reliable access to the most current and innovative solutions available. Since 2001, Ullink has established itself as one of the fastest growing technology companies in the industry.We are proud of our robust, cutting-edge infrastructure solutions developed entirely in-house. Our uniquely modular product offering was driven by our passion and ambition for sound development principles. We give clients the freedom to choose from modular products tailored to their individual needs, as well as fully serviced solutions for an entire trading infrastructure, supported by 15 data centers world-wide. Ullink manages over 450 trading platforms daily, is connected to more than 100 of the world’s leading liquidity and exchange venues and offers over 700 different FIX and API adapters. Privately held, Ullink has offices in New York, London, Paris, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore, Toronto, São Paulo, Cluj and Sydney. Join us!