Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
We are looking for an energetic, hard working and motivated professional, with a ”Can Do” attitude. Someone with passion for what they do and with an enquiring mind not afraid to question or suggest improvements to the current process.
As Senior Accountant in our Financial Shared Service, you will be delivering first class accounting services to our internal clients and you will work in a dynamic team with high focus on personal development with challenging, varied tasks and responsibility from the outset.
The Senior Accountant will be producing the picture of the business through Financial Statements using your accounting knowledge. This role ensures a smooth running of General Ledger through strong coordination with all finance related activities including Management Accounts, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Book.
As a Senior General Accountat @Vertiv, you'll:
• Prepare and validate data for areas of individual responsibility as they pertain to Month end, Quarter end and Annual Closing;
• Identify and resolute General Ledger problems within their specific area of concentration;
• Act as a subject matter expert within Accounting you will be the 2nd line of escalation for queries related to all accounting processes;
• A high level of interaction with different SSC Groups and regular interaction with In Country Departments, e.g. HR, Controlling, Order Processing etc;
• Perform analytical reviews for his/her specific areas of responsibility for inclusion within the overall Finance review;
• Provide accounting advice and guidance to other Unify departments (e.g. order processing, controlling);
• Drive and support change activities within the SSC and wider business as pertaining to Finance.
VERTIV designs, builds, and services critical infrastructure that enables vital applications. From data centers to communication networks to commercial facilities - we’ve got you covered.
We support today's growing mobile and cloud computing markets with power, thermal, and infrastructure management solutions, growing mobile and cloud computing markets with power, thermal, and infrastructure management solutions.
In FY2017, our global revenues were $3.9bn. We have approximately 20,000 employees worldwide.
Our customers are household names, including Alibaba, Alstom, AT&T, Ericsson, Siemens, Telefonica, Tencent, Verizon and Vodafone.
WHAT WE DELIVER
Hardware, software and services that are intelligent, resilient and rapidly deployable for:Data Centers Communications Networks Healthcare Facilities Industrial Facilities
OUR FOOTPRINT IN CLUJ-NAPOCA
In Cluj Napoca, we are present since 2006. We work as a SHARED SERVICE center, acting as a proactive business partner which brings strategic value to the organization and provides best in class services at a competitive cost by:Developing a deep understanding and cohesion with its business units; Creating enough mass to provide consistency of service and allowing the ability to leverage people & expertise; Creating centers of excellence with specific skill sets; Focusing on continuous improvement and a performance management-oriented mindset; Providing a career vision for its employees.
For more information, please access the link below:
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles