Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
Here’s what we’re looking for: Our ideal candidate is someone who finds satisfaction in solving complex challenges. He or she is willing to take initiative, is capable of managing competing tasks on their own, yet also embraces working together as a team.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Can write modern, standards-compliant PHP (for WordPress, in particular)
- Can write performant, functional vanilla JS
- Has familiarity with Laravel 5
- Has a fundamental understanding of REST
- Knows their way around MySQL (especially in terms of query-building)
- Has an understanding of issues related to scaling and high-performance websites
- Has working knowledge of JQuery and at least one additional JS framework/library
- Knows their way around a server—basic web server configuration, cron management, package management (apt or similar), basic shell familiarity, and other housekeeping skills
- Can design, build, and maintain performant and well-organized databases
- Has an understanding of virtualization and experience with some flavor of VirtualBox, Vagrant, Docker, etc.
- Has an understanding of Git and adhere to a workflow, including deployment and CI tools
- Has familiarity with task runners and contribute to Front End workflows (Gulp, NPM, Grunt, Bower, etc.)
- Can collaborate with other engineers, designers, and business analysts in a remote team environment
- Can review and interpret business and technical requirements
While not required, we’d love it if you had experience/familiarity with:
- Amazon Web Services
- Using and extending WP-CLI
- Configuration and deployment of Redis, Memcached, and Varnish
- Building and managing software testing, including:
- Performance testing
- Unit testing
- Integration testing
- Acceptance testing
- Writing scripted migrations
- Sharing your knowledge through training, blog posts, or documentation
- Working in a fully remote position
- Working on side projects
At Crowd Favorite, we’re protective of our culture, our process, and our clients, and we’d rather be understaffed than hire the wrong person. When you do join our team, though, you’ll quickly realize this isn’t like other jobs. It’s a transformative experience.
We’re currently seeking an experienced full-stack developer to work on a mixture of PHP software projects.
Here’s what you can expect:
- You won’t be micromanaged. We’re not looking for order-followers. You’ll be given responsibility and flexibility to make your own decisions.
- You’ll find a true balance. Crowd Favorite isn’t a boiler room. We’d generally rather you work smart and take time to recharge.
- You’ll be part of a real team. We’re a tight-knit group that respects and supports each other. You’ll know your team has your back.
You’ll dig the perks. Benefits:
- A competitive benefits package
- Flexibility, you can work from home
- Premium membership to a leading private health system
- The possibility of growth in the company
- And others
Need we say more?
Crowd Favorite is a premier, boutique professional services firm focused on enterprise-level clients such as National Geographic, Lexus, DirecTV, Motorola, and several major movie studios. A leader in the WordPress community and the first WordPress professional services firm, Crowd Favorite has established offices throughout the world to deliver large-scale client projects. Crowd Favorite also provides consulting and web development services specializing in web applications and user experience.
Crowd Favorite is a challenging and rewarding place to work and we are permanently looking for talent so if you are a smart programmer and if you are looking for a transformative experience, join us!
Compania aceasta caută candidați cu un anumit set de abilități. Acest test îl va ajuta pe angajator să aleagă cea mai potrivită persoană pentru job. Testul va fi în engleză sau în limba străină pentru care aplici și e posibil să conțină și un scurt video test.
Îl poți completa acum sau oricând în următoarele 24 de ore. Vei găsi linkul către test și în contul tău. Întrebările se vor schimba de fiecare dată când accesezi linkul.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles