Senior Fraud Control Officer
- Good knowledge of Payment System, Credit and Internet Banking products;
- Previous experience on fraud monitoring area is an advantage;
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken;
- Good knowledge of MS Excel;
- Analytical skills;
- Fast learner;
- Strong ethical skills.
- Performs external fraud controls and assures their realization according to Internal Control Department annual plan;
- Participate actively in the implementation of new methods and procedures, make specific proposals for changes to develop external fraud monitoring activity;
- Payment Systems, Internet Banking, Credit application areas are the main external fraud control areas,
- Investigate any suspicion of external fraud, identified directly or reported by another department within the organization. Act to implement proactive prevention and detection measures where necessary
- Perform daily fraud controls for issuing and acquiring activity. Fraud Reporting to Card Institutions and legal authorities.
- Perform fraud controls for any suspicious credit application. Update black list based on detections. In connection with suspicious cases of fraud identified, verify the information by contacting clients, their employers or other contacts in relation to the case investigated;
- Perform daily fraud controls for Internet Banking platform for suspicious log-in / suspicious money transfers. Verifies these suspicious alerts.
- As a conclusion of fraud controls to aggregate and prioritize the results, and review and resolve suspicious cases detected.
- Perform and submit for approval of superiors, action plans to minimize damage and control of risks; implement them after their approval in the current work, giving priority to those situations that represent the greatest impact on the business
- Prepares documentation for criminal complaints
Garanti Bank is part of the financial-banking group Garanti Romania, which brings together Garanti Leasing (the brand under which the company Motoractive IFN SA operates) and Garanti Consumer Finance (the brand under which Ralfi IFN operates).
Garanti Bank is held by Turkiye Garanti Bankasi AS (TGB), Turkey’s second largest private bank. TGB is a universal bank with leading presence in all business lines. The bank serves more than 14 million customers in corporate, commercial, SME, and consumer segments offering fully integrated financial services. The Spanish financial group Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria (BBVA) is the majority shareholder of TGB. Garanti Bank Romania offers a series of quality products and services for all business segments: retail, SME and corporate.
Present in Romania since 1998, the bank has developed a solid portfolio of clients and expanded its national presence through branches and alternative channels, reaching an extended network of 84 branches and over 300 intelligent ATMs that can be used by anyone, not just bank customers, for transactions with or without cards. Garanti Bank was awarded in 2016 by world-renowned magazine Global Finance, as “Best Consumer Digital Bank in Romania”.
The distinctions were granted within the “2016 World's Best Consumer Digital Banks in Central and Eastern Europe Competition”.
For more information, please visit www.garantibank.ro