The IT Department of Ubisoft is looking for a Senior ERP Developer. Your challenge will be to develop and deliver solutions on PeopleSoft to all Ubisoft subsidiaries.
Moreover, you’ll have the opportunity to be trained on PeopleSoft technology by our experts, and interact with the French development teams and Project Managers.
PeopleSoft is an Oracle ERP solution used by UBISOFT to automate and integrate corporate functions such as inventory, procurement, distribution, finance and asset management.
- Once you acquire PeopleSoft knowledge (both technical and business), you will be part of a team of experts and perform technical analysis, develop, design, test, and implement new functions and applications in PeopleSoft System, working at an international level
- Elaborate innovative solutions and new business process methodologies
- Analyze system issues, development and modification of complex company-wide applications
- Design, develop and test assigned in-scope modifications, interfaces, reports and many others, based on functional requirements
The professional value you bring
- Relevant experience in software development
- Good knowledge of OOP, SQL and other data structures
- Previous experience on an ERP and/or on SCM/ Accounting systems
- Previous experience in Web Development (.Net) is a plus
- Good English or French skills
The personal value you bring
- Able to assimilate business changes and incorporate them in the IT systems
- Must have a sense of humor, positive approach and work well within a team
- Enthusiasms for learning new technologies
- Easily adaptable to change;
Ubisoft’s team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. This ambition is very much embedded into our work here, at Ubisoft Romania, where we create games that reach millions of people worldwide. We’re working with top global Ubisoft studios on creating worlds that shape the entertainment industry - from Assassin’s Creed and Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon, to Watch Dogs, Just Dance and other exciting projects, yet to be announced. We are driven by the work we do and inspired by the fun we have while doing it!
We’re an equal opportunity employer and we believe that diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
Our colleagues from the IT department engineer and deliver reliable services & products for Ubisoft’s game development teams and for our player communities, as well as developing apps for internal, world-wide use.