E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Bachelor or Master degree in engineering with a focus on mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, design or a comparable degree program with several years of professional experience
• Extensive user experience in Catia V5 for the creation and maintenance of Part Models and serial drawings
• Good knowledge in the design field of high voltage storage units
• Ability to systematically examine complex technical issues
• Strong team and communication skills as well as confident handling of external and internal contact persons
• High motivation and commitment
• Proficient in English, German knowledge is an advantage
• Development of technical concepts for electrical energy storage in hybrid and battery-powered vehicles
• Construction and integration of highly innovative components of the high-voltage storage unit from the concept phase up to series production
• Merging of individual components into a compact, innovative battery system while taking into account the industry requirements & limitations
• Development of components in an interdisciplinary team and coordination with internal process partners and external suppliers
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-KAGF-103 to email@example.com.
ARRK Research & Development -10 years’ experience in automotive product development!
ARRK Research & Development SRL is an essential part of the internationally active ARRK Engineering Division. The Romanian headquarters were founded in 2007 and are based in the heart of Cluj-Napoca, near the city center at ICPIAF building. With ten years business experience and the expertise of almost 200 engineers, ARRK Research & Development has established as an important constant within the Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group. The focus of services is on providing support to product development projects in the areas Design, CAE & Simulation, Test & Validation and Electronics & Software mainly for customers from the automotive industry. The projects are carried out in close cooperation with the parent company P+Z engineering GmbH in Germany.
Take your next step at ARRK! For more information please refer to http://www.arrk-engineering.com
You find us here:
ARRK Research & Development SRL Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF 40025 Cluj-Napoca
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles