E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Bachelor or Master degree in engineering with a focus on mechanical engineering, automotive engineering, design or a comparable degree program
• Extended work experience in the field of design as well as knowledge in the field of development of electric machines
• Experienced handling of CATIA V5 or comparable CAD tools
• Assertive and self-confident personality
• Team and communication skills, analytical thinking as well as structured working methods
• Proficient in English, German knowledge is an advantage
• Development of electrical high voltage machines including the geometric and functional interface to the gearbox and inverter components, as well as their geometric integration into the entire vehicle
• Development of solutions in close cooperation with the simulation and validation departments, as well as with other process partners and suppliers
• Development from technical concepts and detailed solutions down to technical drawing level
• Cooperation in an interdisciplinary team
WHAT WE OFFER
• An open and pleasant working atmosphere
• A highly motivated team with a flat hierarchy structure
• Independent, autonomous and challenging project work on high-profile engineering projects
• Excellent professional training carried out in our own in-house training center of our ARRK Engineering Academy
• Permanent contract of employment with flexible working hours
HOW TO APPLY:
Please email your complete application documents indicating salary expectations, starting date and the reference number RO-KAGF-100 to email@example.com.
ARRK Research & Development -10 years’ experience in automotive product development!
ARRK Research & Development SRL is an essential part of the internationally active ARRK Engineering Division. The Romanian headquarters were founded in 2007 and are based in the heart of Cluj-Napoca, near the city center at ICPIAF building. With ten years business experience and the expertise of almost 200 engineers, ARRK Research & Development has established as an important constant within the Engineering Division of the global ARRK Group. The focus of services is on providing support to product development projects in the areas Design, CAE & Simulation, Test & Validation and Electronics & Software mainly for customers from the automotive industry. The projects are carried out in close cooperation with the parent company P+Z engineering GmbH in Germany.
Take your next step at ARRK! For more information please refer to http://www.arrk-engineering.com
You find us here:
ARRK Research & Development SRL Str. Fabricii de Chibrituri 13-21 Cladirea ICPIAF 40025 Cluj-Napoca
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles