Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
· Networks: TCP/IP, HTTP, Telnet, SSH;
· Good practical experience with HP, Juniper, F5 and Cisco devices, Fortinet devices will counted as plus;
· CCNP or higher Certificate will be strong plus;
· Perform/analyze Network Penetration Tests results;
· Good knowledge of Linux (configuration and management);
· Sound understanding of ITIL Change and configuration Management;
· Experience with Confluence and Jira tools;
· Experience with Salt States and Kubernetes Architectures along with previous datacenter activities will strong plus;
· Security and key encryption mechanisms;
· Solid interpersonal skills;
· The engineer must be curious, autonomous and highly motivated by new information technologies, as the tasks require performing in-depth technical tests with problem and root cause analysis;
· Fluent in English (read and written);
· Strong analysis skills;
· Excellent attention to detail;
· Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with customers and other third party companies;
· Ability to work and interact effectively in a team environment;
· Be available to work flexible hours;
· Be available to work extra hours on-call as per monthly planning but also in case of emergencies.
· Bachelor’s Degree in the field of engineering, mathematics or computer science, or equivalent experience including professional programming, testing or technical background;
· Min 3 years experience on similar position
· Work independently to understand issues and to implement workarounds through the proper observance of support standards and conventions;
· Analyze, diagnose, and provide workarounds until a final fix can be supplied;
· Network configuration on CCNP level minimum;
· Configuration of switches, routers, BGP Routers, Firewalls, WAFs etc…
· Test, install and update firmware upgrades of all network devices;
· Define requirements for other network and security extensions;
· Define, implement good practice in network configuration and design;
· Control 3rd party in network and security area deliverable;
· Assist and supervise all activities done by the visitors of the datacenter;
· Assist support staff as required in order to meet deadlines and Idemia customers support priorities;
· Assist and support NOC team in solving the network problems;
· Share skills and experience with other groups within the organization, with the aim of establishing consistency and improving quality within the company;
· Proactively and promptly identify and assist to resolve any relevant key issues and/or risks;
· Understand, follow and improve upon all formally-communicated methodologies, processes, policies, and values. Focusing always on delivering consistent, reliable, repeatable, scalable and quality outcomes;
· Provide support and encouragement to other team members and participate in the up-skilling and training of colleagues and new staff;
· Analyze failure and ensure operational recovery within agreed SLA through standard procedure or ad-hoc workarounds;
· Manage documentation of configuration in Confluence/repository and keep it up to date;
· Good knowledge in Linux Ubuntu;
· All other duties as requested by Management.
We are an HR Consultancy company, providing solutions and services in the following areas: recruitment and executive search, personnel leasing, payroll, administration and training.
With an overall experience of more then 10 years and centers in Bucharest and Brasov, Romania we approach each project with passion and desire to deliver the best.
We dare to apply new ideas creating innovating projects that respond to our clients' needs. Our expertise has been proven while working for companies in IT&C , constructions, automotive, sales and accounting.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles