Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
You must have:
- High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- Turkish and English
- An ability to learn quickly
- An attention to detail
- A bias for action
- An ability to work in a team
Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met. You will assist other customer service associates with administrative duties. You will communicate with other departments such as Technical Support, Logistics, Manufacturing, Regional Sales Managers, Product Managers, etc., to resolve customer issues.
You will support ordering processing including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies. Checking deliveries on forwarder side, archiving POD and other documents.
- Help Honeywell be the customer's top choice by delivering excellent customer care
- Build up your business acumen while learning to address customer needs
- Be part of the team that is solving complex problems for the customer
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.