Senior Credit Collections Analyst | Remote
Textul acestui anunț a fost verificat de echipa eJobs pentru a elimina posibile greșeli sau conținut discriminatoriu.
This role is an exciting career opportunity for those of you who are fluent in English and who aspire to grow in a career in the finance field.
The position of "Sr C&C Analyst" is full-time, we prefer the activity to be carried out from the office, but we are also open to a remote work environment, with the request that you will have to come to Brasov occasionally when required.
- Academic background in:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Finance, or Economics
- Previous experience in or with:
- 5+ years of credit & collection experience in the business-to-business trade credit environment
- Advanced knowledge of credit and collections practices
- Advanced knowledge of credit risk abatement tools such as guarantees, letters of credit, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience with credit reporting agencies such as D&B, Experian, BVD, Coface
- Experience with getting Paid, JDE, Infor M3, MacPac, SAP ERP systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- German skills at a medium level will be preferred
- Ability to balance business opportunities with risk management
- Ability to assess the risk of extending credit in complex or difficult situations
- Ability to recognize developing risk situations that may warrant review or suspension of customer’s credit line and recommend solutions
- Ability to compel or negotiate customer payments in difficult situations
- Ability to communicate effectively with business and finance counterparts regarding portfolio health, potential risks, and risk solutions.
- The Senior Credit and Collections Analyst supports the financial goals of nVent, specifically by ensuring the orderly flow of outbound orders and the collection of amounts due from nVent’s customers.
- This role is a customer-facing role in partnership with nVent’s other teams.
- Activities include direct interaction with external customers and internal partners to ensure the flow of outbound orders and collection of invoices is balanced, controlled, and within the customer’s defined risk profile. In addition, the Senior Credit and Collections Analyst is a mentor to other Credit and Collection team members.
- In performing the role, the Credit and Collections Analyst supports nVent Core Values and Exemplifies the nVent Culture. In addition, the Credit and Collections Analyst will consistently demonstrate strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills, possess strong organizational skills, provide exceptional customer service to both external and internal customers, and be a complete team player. Results and success are measured by outcome-based metrics.
- Pleasant, professional, and motivating work environment favorable to professional development;
- Work in a young and enthusiastic team, where you will easily integrate and feel good;
- A long-term job and seriousness on the part of the employer;
- Remote work with the possibility to come to Brasov occasionally.
nVent is a global leader in enclosures, electric heat-tracing solutions, complete heat management systems, and electrical and fastening solutions.
Our products connect and protect our customers’ systems in facilities where the cost of failure is very high.
We help customers enhance productivity and reduce their cost of ownership by simplifying installation and minimizing downtime during operation.