Senior Consultant Public Sector
At EY Romania, we are expanding our Consulting practice and we are seeking to recruit high achieving individuals to be part of our growing business.
Currently we are recruiting for a Senior Consultant in our Government and Public Sector Consulting team.
The Senior Consultant will be responsible to support the team in implementing consulting projects to new and existing accounts, delivering in cross functional teams and supporting business development activities. Client project work typically includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses and developing recommendations for presenting to client management.
We expect the candidate to be an organized and structured person, which can quickly understand the background of an issue and get to the bottom of it, while formulating a spot on solution. Most importantly, we are looking for a person that really wants to make a difference and bring real value for our teams and clients.
To qualify for the role, you must have:
- 3+ years of management consulting experience in a reputed company (prior experience in working for a top-tier business consulting firm is considered a plus);
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university with a very good academic record;
- Good knowledge, including but not limited to public policy formulation and evaluation, EU programme and funding instruments, public procurement, project management;
- Experience in at least 3 projects for clients in the government and public sector in Romania and/or at EU level on topics related to capacity building/technical assistance, public policy/programme evaluation;
- Clear and effective written and verbal presentation and communication skills with the project team, clients and stakeholders at all levels (English and Romanian);
- Excellent analytical, time management and organizational skills to manage multiple tasks simultaneously;
- Self-motivated, desire to exceed expectations;
- Highly flexible, including a willing to work away from headquarters (if the engagement requires it);
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Power Point, Excel, Word).
- Support the manager in the day to day execution of a client project while guiding and developing individual junior team members;
- Prepare business proposals and presentations;
- Support in managing projects and deliver as agreed with the EY project manager and key project stakeholders;
- Understand client issues and develop hypotheses of key problems;
- Interview the client's employees, management team and other stakeholders;
- Develop analysis plan and collect relevant data;
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to prove / disprove the problems;
- Support in running focus groups and facilitate workshops;
- Structure work products and deliverables;
- Present findings and recommendations to client representatives;
- Provide support to client representatives for implementing the recommendations;
- Lead and coach junior consultants within the area of responsibility;
- Maintain a clean and structured workflow and project archive.
In Romania, EY has been a leader on the professional services market since its set up in 1992 and our over 700 team members in Romania and Moldova provide seamless assurance, tax, transactions, and advisory services to clients ranging from multinationals to local companies. Our offices are based in Bucharest, Cluj-Napoca, Timisoara, Iasi and Chisinau.
As the business world changes, can you keep the pace?
Joining EY places you on the cutting edge of business trends. From the very start of your career, you’ll see first-hand how they shape our world.
At EY we have a privileged perspective on business. We not only operate in over 150 countries, we also have insights into many of the world’s largest organizations and governments. This allows us to make predictions on trends which shape our future and change tomorrow in the process.
Our network is the most integrated at global level and its vast resources allow us to help our clients benefit from every opportunity.
We’ve been voted in 2014 and 2016 second most attractive employer globally after Google and No 1 Professional Services Employer in the world by students, graduates and young professionals. We are more than everywhere in the world, so you can be sure that there will be an expert somewhere who is more than willing to help you out and to answer every question you have. Speaking of which, we have the most globally integrated knowledge system, which brought to us the Global Most Admired Knowledge Enterprise (MAKE) award for 17 years in a row.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Web: http://eyromania.ro/cariere/ Find us on: www.facebook.com/EYCareersRomania