Senior Compliance Associate - Italian
- 1 – 2 years of experience in data-driven business operations processes
- BPOs, Operations processes; Database management is considered advantage;
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- Medium written and oral communication skills in Italian;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Outlook, and MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Strong attention to details;
- Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets;
- Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts;
- Must be comfortable working with large data sets;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of consumer product safety regulations;
- Experience in product safety and/or regulatory compliance management with government agencies;
- Knowledge of basic SQL.
Your job responsibilities as a Senior Compliance Associate may include:
- Ensure that the imported products have been tested in certified laboratories and that they comply with the legal requirements of the importing country;
- Classify products based on their potential hazardous risk, for regulatory storage and transportation purposes;
- Take appropriate actions in order to protect customers from recalled or unsafe products;
- Identify and remove from the website products that violate our Restricted Products policies and proactively satisfy Amazon’s regulatory obligations for these products.
In addition to the core responsibilities listed above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role.
These can include tasks such as:
- Identifying improvement opportunities.
- Training and mentoring other Associates;
- Analyzing quality and process issues and recommending corrective actions;
- Flagging any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager;
- Taking part in client calls, leading and documenting the discussion.
Please note this is a virtual based position in Timisoara.
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It has been referred to as "one of the most influential economic and cultural forces in the world", and the world's most valuable brand. It is one of the Big Five American information technology companies, alongside Alphabet (Google), Apple, Meta (Facebook), and Microsoft.