Senior Compliance Associate - French
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline is preferred; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
- 1 – 2 years of work experience or background in data-driven business operations processes is considered an advantage.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English;
- Medium written and oral communication skills in French;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Outlook, and MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Strong attention to details;
- Commitment to meet Deadlines;
- Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets;
- Decision making aptitudes based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts;
- Must be comfortable working with large data sets;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research – finding specific information about products in a timely manner.
- Knowledge of consumer product safety regulations;
- Experience in product safety and/or regulatory compliance management with government agencies.
- Ensure that the imported products have been tested in certified laboratories and that they comply with the legal requirements of the importing country;
- Classify products based on their potential hazardous risk, for regulatory storage and transportation purposes;
- Take appropriate actions in order to protect customers from recalled or unsafe products;
- Identify and remove from the website products that violate our Restricted Products policies and proactively satisfy Amazon’s regulatory obligations for these products.
In addition to the core responsibilities listed above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role. These can include tasks such as:
- Identifying improvement opportunities
- Training and mentoring other Associates;
- Analyzing quality and process issues and recommending corrective actions;
- Flagging any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager;
- Taking part in client calls, leading and documenting the discussion.
Welcome to a world of opportunity. Welcome to Manpower!
Are you looking for new and exiciting career challenges? Manpower helps you take the right street on the road to success!
Find the answer to your hiring challenges - see who's looking for your skills! Register now at www.manpower.ro!
ManpowerGroup Romania is one of the leaders in innovative workforce solutions, creating and delivering services that help clients meet their business and workforce objectives while enhacing their competitiveness.
ManpowerGroup is present in Romania since 2003, with branches in Bucharest, Timisoara, Brasov, Cluj-Napoca, Iași, Craiova, Ploiești and Pitești.
For more information, you can access www.manpower.ro or visit our visit us on Facebook at ManpowerGroup Romania.