Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline is preferred; business or technical background is considered an advantage;
- 1 - 2 years of work experience or background in data-driven business operations processes is considered an advantage.
- Upper Intermediate written and oral communication skills in English and an Intermediate level for Portuguese;
- Good working knowledge of MS Office; MS Excel proficiency is an advantage;
- Very good knowledge and experience in internet navigation and research - finding information about large amounts of data in a timely manner.
- Multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Operate in the system with the speed and accuracy necessary to meet departmental standards;
- Dive deep into a problem, perform 'Root Cause Analysis' and identify constraints to recommend a solution
- Maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external customers;
- Passion for delivering great customer experience;
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills;
- Excellent listening skills;
- Excellent Data Accuracy skills;
- Eye for Detail;
- Commitment to meet Deadlines.
Critical Qualities / Characteristics:
- Practical ideas;
- Pace of implementation & consistency in performance.
Excellent skills in MS Office;
Strong experience in dealing with processes and large amount of data.
The Retail Business Services Team in Romania is responsible for providing support to Amazon websites. The team's activity supports several processes such as:
1. Contributing to ensure that the Amazon websites content is accurate and up to date.
2. Investigating and helping resolve various problems that appear on the supply chain.
As a Catalog Associate your tasks will include:
- Populating and proposing content for the product catalogs on the Amazon websites;
- Interacting and coordinating with vendors and manufacturers to help ensure a smooth data flow;
- Participating in the identification and correction of catalog errors; investigating catalog related complaints;
- Creating reports regarding work received and work performed;
- Resolving problems that appear on the supply chain and help improve inventory health.
In addition to the responsibilities mentioned above, you will be expected to take on a larger organizational role. These can include tasks such as:
- Identifying possible improvements in the processes you work on and suggesting ways of implementation for the needed changes;
- Handle the day-to-day volumes of the assigned tasks and ensuring that the quality standards are met;
- Inform the manager regarding possible quality issues; analyze the situation and recommend corrective actions;
- Flag any updates received from stakeholders on process to Lead/Manager;
- Training and mentoring other Associates;
- Participate in process related meetings/calls.
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
Since its launch in July 2011, RBS Romania became the main catalog service provider for the Amazon.it and Amazon.es portals, currently managing operations for all EU websites, as well as Mexico and Brazil. Our main activities focus on creating Amazon product pages, ensuring the content is accurate and up to date and resolving any issue that might appear on the supply chain. Today, our team consists in over 200 catalog specialists and continues to grow in order to cover for the ever-expanding Amazon business worldwide.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles