Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Graduation in computer science or related fields (maths, electronics);
• Strong proven commercial experience with C++ / C++11 / C++14 (MFC and Qt is advantageous);
• Working knowledge of Python, MS SQL, batch scripting;
• Understanding of financial markets is a plus, but not mandatory.
• Good interpersonal skills;
• As a remote worker you should be able well organize yourself;
• Excellent communication skills that facilitate teamwork and interaction with colleagues;
• Good time organizational skills;
• Pro-activeness and drive for delivering working solutions;
• A strong drive for results and continual improvement;
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, operate and perform with moderate supervision and strong attention to detail.
As part of the execution team, your role will be primarily focus on developing and maintaining our in-house / mission critical Order Management System (OMS) and related applications, which are being used by the trading team to conduct the daily trading operations. Through these applications we handle orders to aprox. 150 global futures and FX markets, accounting data and various statistics reports.
You will work with a strong team of developers, researchers, and traders to continually develop and improve this application and ensure its high availability.
The position calls for a highly skilled, self-organized individual with strong analytical, collaborative, and communication skills.
• Development and maintenance of the OMS related applications in C++;
• Collaborate with other teams to support architectural decisions that impacts the inter-operability between various software components;
• Have a pro-active role in suggesting improvements and participating in its development;
• Ensure high availability and support in case of real-time and critical applications.
Company is located in Nassau, Bahamas. You will mainly collaborate remotely from Iași with our globally distributed team and occassionally meet the other developer located in this city too. You will be required to travel to the Bahamas office for small periods (up to 2 weeks) of time.
Compensation and Benefits
We offer internationally competitive salary commensurate with the successful candidate’s skills and experience.
Our induction program during the first 2-3 months will enable the successful candidate to get to know our work culture, vision, and internal procedures.
We offer travel reimbursement, accommodation, to successful candidates traveling to the Bahamas office.
Candidates will be asked to consent to background checks and will undergo a variety of technical and personality tests.
We are a private investment firm. Founded in 1989, we have been able to generate superior rates of risk-adjusted returns by actively trading the global financial, commodity and equity markets.
The trading approach is quantitative and systematic in nature and is based on statistical modeling of market processes. Our success can be attributed to a disciplined trading approach, a relentless drive to research new and existing ideas and the focus and dedication of our staff. We are headquartered in The Bahamas with our staff of over 45 dispersed across the globe.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles