Billions of amount of digital content is generated everyday, and in Besedo we make this content better for all.
And how do we do this?
Our product empowers organizations of all sizes, industries and cultures to understand and improve their content, resulting in a better digital experience for billions of users. We are building a SaaS content moderation platform - we named it Implio - with both automation capabilities and a powerful user interface for human moderation. Statistics and machine learning will also play an important part in the platform.
Implio is All-In-One tool, covering all content moderation needs: Automate - Moderate - Analyze. See more on http://implio.com
Who are you?
* Strong knowledge about data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis
* Solid experience with one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: Node.js, Java (currently we develop in those 2 languages)
* Knowledge about distributed systems, data bases (RDBMS, NoSQL) and building production services
* You care about Agile software processes, test-driven development and reliability
* Passionate about software development & eager to learn and explore new tools and technologies
* Fluent in English, since Besedo has offices in several countries as well as international customers. Swedish is no requirement for this position
* Experience with AWS, Docker
* Interest and ability to learn other programming languages as needed
* Commercial experience with Scala, C/C++ Python, Ruby or Go
* Experience with building internal and external REST APIs
What are the challenges you will work on?
* Develop a fast, scalable, highly available, and reliable system that can handle millions of requests per month
* Improve and take decisions on our current microservices architecture
* Create robust and scalable production services.
* Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
* Develop solutions for real world, large scale problems
* Make the internet a better and safer place for everyone
Why work for us?
* You will be working in a dynamic, fast-pace and innovative environment
* You will get to learn & play with the latest technologies
* Work in a fun and plush office conveniently located in Hornstull, Stockholm
* Share with people from different backgrounds in international team (Stockholm, Paris, Malta, Iași)
* You will receive a competitive salary and have the chance to grow as a professional
* Friday’s afterwork
Who are we?
Besedo is a leading provider of products and services for content security and moderation, to online marketplaces. Since the start in 2002, Besedo has specialized in defeating fraud by constantly analyzing patterns and trends to stay ahead of scammers. The company today offers a mix of automation with the newly released tool Implio, and manual moderation by teams in five offices around the world, all tailor made to the needs of its clients.
For more information about Besedo visit - www.besedo.com
Does this sounds interesting? Please submit your resume below. If you have any questions, you are more than welcome to contact HR Business Partner Cecilia Andreewitch at firstname.lastname@example.org