E momentul să sărbătorim și să îți mulțumim că ești alături de noi! Hai să revedem împreună aventurile prin care am trecut și să descoperi surprizele pe care ți le-am pregătit
Acest anunț a expirat și nu este disponibil pentru aplicare.
• Very good knowledge of C/C++ embedded software development
• 5+ years in the automotive industry
• Good understanding of embedded architectures and interfacing
• Knowledge of automotive-grade microcontroller architecture and operating systems
• Use of embedded software tools: assemblers, compilers, linkers, debuggers, profilers, etc.
• Comfortable with using measurement and diagnosis equipment: logic analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators
• Car communication protocols and tools: CAN, LIN, Flexray, CANoe, etc.
• Knowledge of ASPICE needs and the Automotive process
• AUTOSAR architecture
• Software debug, test, optimize, maintenance
• Analytical skills used to identify client’s needs and to coach or support your colleagues;
• Experience in presenting to and interacting with the clients, identifying their needs;
• Strong leadership and excellent communication skills, with the ability to work effectively with and manage a variety of professional staff; Able to communicate in a clear, consistent and transparent manner;
• Experience in growing and mentoring a dynamic team;
• A high level of attention to detail with excellent organizational skills and time management;
• Ability to face issues addressing them effectively and efficiently;
• University degree in the IT field (or comparable);
• Excellent command of English.
• Drive development projects in all phases from specification to release and Supervise complete embedded software development lifecycle;
• Manage the software team to achieve the project goals in terms of scope, timing and quality and, in case of issues, help it to identify innovative and highly performant solutions;
• Analyze and review the software requirements and create and design the software architecture;
• Nurture and manage relationships with the clients to ensure clear understanding of customer needs and requirements;
• Contribute actively to grow the team through mentorship, knowledge sharing and team spirit building activities.
Bring your talent and passion to Accenture – sharpen your skills, build an extraordinary career and play a key role in creating solutions that transform organizations and communities around the world.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With more than 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. We focus equally on employees’ development by creating a culture of excellence and offering extensive training programs that support professional growth.
A new area within Accenture Digital is Industry X.0, an advanced, digitally enabled, innovative, planning and investment approach for manufacturing and asset-intensive industries
In your role within our Industry X.0 team, you’ll help clients take advantage of significant market opportunities as digital technology moves into the core of industry in product development and manufacturing environments. You’ll help them transform their product, manufacturing and product related services value chains in Products, Communications, Media, High Tech, Aerospace & Defense, Chemicals, Mining, Oil & Gas and Utilities. As part of Accenture Digital, you’ll benefit from tailored career management and specialist skills that will fuel your ambitions in the Industry X.0 space.
To find more about Accenture and how you can use and improve your skills visit our careers website http://accenture.ro/cariere and like our Facebook pages https://www.facebook.com/accentureinromania and https://www.facebook.com/Accenture.Industrial.Software.Solutions.Romania.
De la 1 octombrie 2019, te informăm că site-ul eJobs.ro nu va mai putea fi accesat prin browser-ul Internet Explorer din cauza funcționalităților reduse ale acestuia. Accesează-ne cu încredere folosind unul dintre browserele mai moderne: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari sau Edge.Am înțeles